[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (38 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I remember there were some crazy deals, like agreements between clubs, once I remember that the last agreement was: Juve to "own" the stadium for the next 100 years. I know it sounds crazy, but I am sure there were something like that :D
It does sound crazy, but you are right. Although it's 99 years instead of 100 iirc ;)

I posted the link here somewhere a while back: Juve has what is called "diritto di superficie" for the grounds & surroundings where Delle Alpi is situated. Sort of like a long term lease where we can "exploit" this ground to our benefit.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2006
I remember there were some crazy deals, like agreements between clubs, once I remember that the last agreement was: Juve to "own" the stadium for the next 100 years. I know it sounds crazy, but I am sure there were something like that :D
That's called a concession (a form of contract) and there's nothing crazy about it lol, it's very often used in many business domains.

-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concession_(contract))

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
A certain someone is concerned about that last game between Juve and meelan. He think something fishy could happen. Who is it and should he be reprimanded for those comments?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
A certain someone is concerned about that last game between Juve and meelan. He think something fishy could happen. Who is it and should he be reprimanded for those comments?
MORATTI MORATTI MORATTI MORATTI MORATTI MM MM MM MM MO MO MO!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)