[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (24 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You've got to be kidding me? comparing Brazzo to Zanetti:lol:

Zanetti is the epitome of consistency even at his age now. He is much more than just a utility player. He has the capability to carry the ball from defense to offense, he's still a rather good dribbler and defensively he's still a tough defender to beat one on one(Even though Alvarez showed otherwise last week).
I never said Zanetti isn't better then Brazzo. All I'm saying is that they are the same type of players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sampdoria plan a new stadium in Genova

During a two hour presentation at the Italian Expo (EIRE) Foruminvest Italia together with the President of Sampdoria, Mr. Garonne, Gruppo Giacomazzi and Sig-Sports Investment Group presented a spectacular new football stadium with 34,150 seats for the football club Sampdoria (Serie A) and a shopping/leisure center of 50,000 m², which will be directly connected to the Genova Airport (Cristoforo Colombo).

Artist impression for the new Sampdoria stadium.
Under the shopping center there will be a three floor parking with 3,500 places for passengers of the Airport and for the shopping/leisure center. Between the airport/shopping center and the football stadium another 3,500 parking places will be realized.

The location is unique because of the sea view and the harbor, which will be transformed into a luxurious harbor for pleasure boats.

After the project “Gran Sasso” in Teramo this project will be the second development of Foruminvest Italia with a football stadium.

The total investment will be approximately €250 million. The opening is planned for 2011.

PIC
:tup: :tup: Go Doria, Serie A is in desperate need of new stadiums.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We didn't pay shit to Torino (the football club). The city of Turin was the owner of the stadium. Juve and Torino were only renting it.
I don't know how much we paid. :D
I remember there were some crazy deals, like agreements between clubs, once I remember that the last agreement was: Juve to "own" the stadium for the next 100 years. I know it sounds crazy, but I am sure there were something like that :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"Against Macedonia, Sneijder played well because they allowed him to. He was standing with his back to the goal, receiving the passes from behind, and he was allowed his turn. But against Germany, Italy, England, Argentina, Brazil and Spain, he won’t get that time. He needs to play on the position as holding midfielder, but as a playmaker. You need work-rate and depth in front of him. Van Persie, Robben and Kuyt for instance. They can make the distance and they threaten defenses with their runs and movement. I’m not criticizing Van Marwijk, I think he did well in the qualifications, but now you need to prepare for the big nations. And Sneijder needs to move a line back. I’m not sure who to take out, but I would experiment with Mark van Bommel as libero and De Jong next to Sneijder. Wesley needs to play in the Guardiola role, who was not a holding midfielder or defender, Pep was our playmaker.”

-Johan Cruyff

I'm telling you guys, Sneijder is not going to be good for Inter as a trequartista. The guy is a deep lying playmaker and even Cruyff says that. Inter are still lacking a true trequartista. WOOHOO!

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Mourinho likes players who can defend, at every position, just like Ranieri. Stanković isn't a trequartista either, but he can pass and defend as well and that suits Mourinho's tactics. It's like total football when it comes to defending. So he may not be a perfect player for Inter like true trequartista would be, but Sneijder's ideal for Mourinho and he will be a key player for him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Mourinho likes players who can defend, at every position, just like Ranieri. Stanković isn't a trequartista either, but he can pass and defend as well and that suits Mourinho's tactics. It's like total football when it comes to defending.
Yeah, Stankovic is not a true trequartista and that is obviously why they signed someone new.

Anyway, this transfer doesn't scare me at all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Mourinho likes players who can defend, at every position, just like Ranieri. Stanković isn't a trequartista either, but he can pass and defend as well and that suits Mourinho's tactics. It's like total football when it comes to defending. So he may not be a perfect player for Inter like true trequartista would be, but Sneijder's ideal for Mourinho and he will be a key player for him.
Diego can defend.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I don't really see Sneijder as a trequartista. He's more of like an all-action midfielder who can do it all, completing good passes on the way. But he's not the sort of player to build your team around.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We already owned the ground. We bought Delle Alpi before Calciopoli.
It's a stadium, shopping centre and car parks (plus what Alen said).
:tup:

I'm telling you guys, Sneijder is not going to be good for Inter as a trequartista. The guy is a deep lying playmaker and even Cruyff says that. Inter are still lacking a true trequartista. WOOHOO!
I think mourinho is trying to use the 4-3-3 formation and sneijder is pretty much perfect in that formation. Mourinho is an arrogant ass but he's not Dump for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)