[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (10 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
milan and inter have not very good players in the most important position in the team. in a 4-3-1-2 the most importand player is the attacking midfielder. he can let the hole team down and he can make it look really good. milan have dinho who nobody knows if he will be ok or not this year and inter have sneijder and stankovic who are not exactly AMCs. we are clearly the best team in this position and this can give us a huge advantage...

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
milan and inter have not very good players in the most important position in the team. in a 4-3-1-2 the most importand player is the attacking midfielder. he can let the hole team down and he can make it look really good. milan have dinho who nobody knows if he will be ok or not this year and inter have sneijder and stankovic who are not exactly AMCs. we are clearly the best team in this position and this can give us a huge advantage...
agree...

why everybody is playing this formation now???
we shall change it to 4-2-1-3 :p

----melo------Sissoko----------
-----------Diego-----------------
----Iaquinta----Amauri---DP---

Aug 1, 2006
What do you guys think about this whole thing? Do you think it's ok for Chelsea to ask Mutu for the money?
The Viola, the FIGC and the Italian Players’ Association have all offered their support to Mutu and promised to back his case through the civil courts.
I think this is the essence of it all.
I think they have a strong case pushing it to the civil courts. Chelsea's demands for compensation go way beyond the boundaries of modern civil law. Hell, i think 18 million is way more like a fuckin' retribution againt an employee, not compensation! I mean, can you imagine a world where multi billionaire companies sue their employees asking millions just because they were doped up (and they haven't even consumed narcotics inside thier facilities) and in that particular way destroyed company's prestige?
Chelsea's demands harshly collide with European Convention and its protocols, and pushing this case to the human rights Court in Strasbourg will guarantee Mutu's lawyers victory.
Sure, he may be suspended for some time, or even banned from the official football (so Fiorentina will suffer in that way :alen: ), but no way on earth they will oblige him to pay that amount of cash

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
http://www.football-italia.net/aug29j.html

:lol2:

Who will pay these if he gets suspended? Fiorentina will have to do that and end their miserable transfer campaign.
That's a pretty appalling precedent. It's not Mutu's fault Chelsea paid 17m for him, he shouldn't have to pay it. By any streak of logic it would be Parma who actually sold him, ie. vendor's responsibility.

If you buy a car and it breaks you don't demand that the car pay you back the money you spent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)