[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (9 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I hope they draw, then we should be able to take on both milan teams. We have a better squad than ac milan. I don't think what many people say is right that Inter have a better squad than us, better fullbacks and that's it. Other than that we should be able to spank them twice this year

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;2114569 said:
Guys guys, there is no way in hell will Milan be able to compete for Scudetto this season, just no way. Don't overestimate them.
My only concern is that they make a flying start and open up a lead at Xmas or something.

You would then see all their past it and semi-past it players putting in a supremely motivated second half of the season.

There's maybe only a 1% chance of Milan making a real challenge this season, but I want them out of the scudetto race as soon as possible.

I have much more faith in Inter to crumble under pressure than I do Milan.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;2114632 said:
Are you fuckin serious, man? :lol:

I'll come back to this page in 4-5 weeks. Just to have a laugh.
What?

I said there is a 1% chance they can challenge.

I want that 1% to be ruled out as soon as possible so we can just focus on Inter.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
well... Roma is gonna be easy mark my word. I just don't remember when was the last time we lost in Stadio Olimpico in Rome considering having weaker team, and roma were a better team than they are right now.... even ranieri managed to beat them :) :D

Milan will get a good result against Inter, but they'll start losing to Bologna, Lazzio and other small teams!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2114634 said:

Kutuzov - who said that he looks like Nedved ?! o_O
I've been following Kutuzov a little for the past couple of seasons. Gotta say, I don't get the similarity at all either...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What?

I said there is a 1% chance they can challenge.

I want that 1% to be ruled out as soon as possible so we can just focus on Inter.
I'm sorry but whoever doesn't want Milan to win this weekend's derby is just a paranoid idiot.
You gotta know the priorities, what's more important: Inter (who we all agree is #1 contender) losing points in any given match, or Milan who has %1 chance of challenging winning the derby which they play at Home anyway?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;2114654 said:
I'm sorry but whoever doesn't want Milan to win this weekend's derby is just a paranoid idiot.
You gotta know the priorities, what's more important: Inter (who we all agree is #1 contender) losing points in any given match, or Milan who has %1 chance of challenging winning the derby which they play at Home anyway?
I would also suggest that a loss would be more likely to spark a strong reaction from Inter than a draw would.

Anyway, all this is irrelevant because Inter will win the Derby.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I just love how Iaquinta got crazy and went to fans... He enjoys the most when he scores... It reminded me the goal against chelsea last season... Iaquinta is great!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mourinho has totally lost it, he doesn't want to give excuses but he throws in a hundred. He asks Lippi not to use comparisons and at the same time he compares Lippi to Del Bosque and Capello.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's a circus. That's what made him fun in the EPL. And I've gotta say, Inter aside, he's not nearly as entertaining in Serie A. The clods who run the EPL deserve his barbs more than Italy's lot. They tend to have a lot more smug, self-satisfied, closet egos there than in Italy, and those are the victims of Mourinho's best work.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
well... Roma is gonna be easy mark my word. I just don't remember when was the last time we lost in Stadio Olimpico in Rome considering having weaker team, and roma were a better team than they are right now.... even ranieri managed to beat them :) :D
Don't bet on it, if they play against us the way they've played yesterday against Genoa then we'll be lucky to get a draw (looking at our performance yesterday). It's their first game in the Olimpico and they'd probably want to leave a good impression on their fans.

It's a tough game and IMO it won't even be similar to last season game in the Olimpico where we won easilly.....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont know, i think Inter already are weaker after Zlatan left, and judging by the early highlights from first Milan game, i think they can go all the way this season, in league.

If Inter loose then Moratti will put all his cash in, and they will sign someone, like Cassano or someone else who would be good/improve the team. I prefer draw in this one and we beating roma in our game. Early lead against scudo rivals :mark:
What?

You obviously didn't watch Milan's game, they looked nothing like title contenders.

I also have to say that i agree with Elvin's reaction here, some of you people are just madly overrating Milan. They're going to be 10 points behind the top two at the very least, mark my words.

They neither have the quality nor the depth to lodge a title challenge.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In case someone's wondering why Milan don't have money to buy players and are selling their best players......

..... Ronaldinho is about to sign a new improved contract. Pay-rise from 6.5m eur a year to 8m eur a year.
You simply don't give a 1.5m eur pay-rise to someone who'll be 30 in some months.
Now Milan will pay 16m eur only for his wages. We pay 9m eur for Diego's wages (including taxes, of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)