[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,082
    Milan vs Inter means nothing to us if we don't win vs Roma. We can hope Inter drop points or Milan hold them to draw etc but it's all for nothing if we don't win in Rome.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    No team has ever let me down as much as Inter and Milan have. At the times I wanted Inter to beat Milan, they were getting humiliated constantly. Now that I want Milan to stop Inter, they can't get more pitiful and disappointing :depressed

Michael; You're a bit late. Someone has already been honored for discovering that :D

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    I knew it could never compete with the: "If we win we get 3 points", but i thought i'd do a Maher, since the forum is poorer since his depature

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    Now Milan will pay 16m eur only for his wages. We pay 9m eur for Diego's wages (including taxes, of course).
    Alen, are you sure those players' wages in Italy are presented after tax, where the tax is paid by the club? I thought so too, but some members on other forum argued it's rather before tax and players pay it, so NET they earn less than their contract says.

And BTW, the highest tax stake in Italy is 43% not 50%, so it would be about 14m before tax in Ronaldinho's case to be paid by Milan, if he receives 8m after tax. And if the club pays that tax of course, which I am not sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Alen, are you sure those players' wages in Italy are presented after tax, where the tax is paid by the club? I thought so too, but some members on other forum argued it's rather before tax and players pay it, so NET they earn less than their contract says.

And BTW, the highest tax stake in Italy is 43% not 50%, so it would be about 14m before tax in Ronaldinho's case to be paid by Milan, if he receives 8m after tax. And if the club pays that tax of course, which I am not sure.
    The 43% might be true. My source for the 50% was Galliani who kept repeating that Italy can't compete with Spain where the taxes are 20% compared to Italy's 50%.

But i'm sure that the wages are presented after tax and that the club pays the taxes. If it's reported that Buffon earns 5m eur then it's the net wage he gets.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    In case someone's wondering why Milan don't have money to buy players and are selling their best players......

..... Ronaldinho is about to sign a new improved contract. Pay-rise from 6.5m eur a year to 8m eur a year.
    You simply don't give a 1.5m eur pay-rise to someone who'll be 30 in some months.
    Now Milan will pay 16m eur only for his wages. We pay 9m eur for Diego's wages (including taxes, of course).
    how many years is this contract extension that he will be signing?

Its simple, if we win the next 37 games, we are champions :D
    you are smarter than i gave you credit for :p

but don't tell us, you need to inform Ciro about your revelation

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    In case someone's wondering why Milan don't have money to buy players and are selling their best players......

..... Ronaldinho is about to sign a new improved contract. Pay-rise from 6.5m eur a year to 8m eur a year.
    You simply don't give a 1.5m eur pay-rise to someone who'll be 30 in some months.
    :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)