[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (17 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mourinho: 'No excuses'
Sunday 23 August, 2009
Jose Mourinho admits Inter “have no excuses. We played badly” in their disappointing 1-1 home draw with Bari.

“I cannot use [Esteban] Cambiasso's absence or the lack of a trequartista to justify this result, it is not the time to do that,” commented the Coach.

“We have enough quality to win and did not do it because we played badly and Bari had a great performance.”

Samuel Eto'o scored on his Serie A debut by converting a penalty, but Vitalii Kutuzov equalised and Bari could have won it at the death.

Mourinho also raised eyebrows when he substituted Sulley Ali Muntari just half an hour in to make way for Mario Balotelli.

Perhaps he had a few problems with the start of Ramadan and the fast. In any case, this was down to the bad start from everyone rather than the absence of a trequartista.

“We didn't have the luck to go 2-0 up despite two or three chances. We are lacking the right movement and automatic idea of how to go around the field, that can only come from playing together regularly.

“It seems obvious. I don't want excuses, but this is a totally new squad with a complete change of approach.”

Next weekend Inter face Milan in the derby and Mourinho took a sideswipe at the media.

“Tomorrow I'll begin my work for the derby and would do exactly the same if it were against any other opponent.

“According to you Milan were a tiny side and Inter fantastic, but in the next week you'll paint them as the best and give us no chance.”

yep, no excuses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
As weird as the feeling is.... i hope Milan will win next week. Draw is ok too, but i prefer a Milan win.
I dont know, i think Inter already are weaker after Zlatan left, and judging by the early highlights from first Milan game, i think they can go all the way this season, in league.

If Inter loose then Moratti will put all his cash in, and they will sign someone, like Cassano or someone else who would be good/improve the team. I prefer draw in this one and we beating roma in our game. Early lead against scudo rivals :mark:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Mourinho: 'No excuses'
Sunday 23 August, 2009
Jose Mourinho admits Inter “have no excuses. We played badly” in their disappointing 1-1 home draw with Bari.

“I cannot use [Esteban] Cambiasso's absence or the lack of a trequartista to justify this result, it is not the time to do that,” commented the Coach.

“We have enough quality to win and did not do it because we played badly and Bari had a great performance.”

Samuel Eto'o scored on his Serie A debut by converting a penalty, but Vitalii Kutuzov equalised and Bari could have won it at the death.

Mourinho also raised eyebrows when he substituted Sulley Ali Muntari just half an hour in to make way for Mario Balotelli.

Perhaps he had a few problems with the start of Ramadan and the fast. In any case, this was down to the bad start from everyone rather than the absence of a trequartista.

“We didn't have the luck to go 2-0 up despite two or three chances. We are lacking the right movement and automatic idea of how to go around the field, that can only come from playing together regularly.

“It seems obvious. I don't want excuses, but this is a totally new squad with a complete change of approach.”

Next weekend Inter face Milan in the derby and Mourinho took a sideswipe at the media.

“Tomorrow I'll begin my work for the derby and would do exactly the same if it were against any other opponent.

“According to you Milan were a tiny side and Inter fantastic, but in the next week you'll paint them as the best and give us no chance.”

yep, no excuses.

someone needs to remind Mou that its only august

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
As weird as the feeling is.... i hope Milan will win next week. Draw is ok too, but i prefer a Milan win.
I reckon a draw would be best.

As much as I don't rate this Milan team, they could still be dangerous if they get some momentum.

A draw in that game, then, as long as we don't lose in Rome, I'll consider it a good weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)