[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (37 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
agreed still buffon for me, but if cassano doesnt get called up for italy if he continues to play like he has there is something wrong here.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya i saw it. Bastos is capable of brilliant things. This is the season he should prove himself. Might even get a callup to the NT if he keeps this up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well i said he was overrated because i heard many Juve and Arsenal fans say that they want him, when he is nowhere near good enough to be playing for a big team. I've known and watched Chamakh since 2004, so i know what i'm talking about.

Clerc is a physically strong rightback who had a very good start to his career at Lyon, he was very promising when he first came out. Technically isn't the best, but he's fast and physically strong. Injuries have hampered his career in the past two seasons though.

As for Hazard, well this guy is really special. He is one of the most talented youngsters in the Ligue and dare i say Europe as well. He is quick, two footed and a very good dribbler. He can play on either wing or as a second striker. His main qualities are his dribbling and his close ball control. I believe this kid will become a very good player.

Jul 15, 2006
As for Hazard, well this guy is really special. He is one of the most talented youngsters in the Ligue and dare i say Europe as well. He is quick, two footed and a very good dribbler. He can play on either wing or as a second striker. His main qualities are his dribbling and his close ball control. I believe this kid will become a very good player.
I'm loosing count of the number of posts you've made on Hazard's greatness haha. Anyways, now that Bastos has left there will be even more emphasis on Hazard and what he brings to Lille.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So true, but i myself can't stop praising the kid. One of my favorite players in the Ligue.

Btw, Did you hear that Lille brought in Gervinho?

Their team is still going to be entertaining. Gervinho, Obraniak and Hazard. A nice little trio they have.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Mou shreds Spalletti and Ciro

Jose Mourinho turned the sarcasm dial up to 11 when taunting Ciro Ferrara and Luciano Spalletti. “I’m scared of Juventus? Yeah, sure…”

The Inter boss has been at the centre of controversy this week after accusing Italy Coach Marcello Lippi of “lacking respect” for predicting Juve as the Scudetto winners.

Roma tactician Spalletti hit back by noting it was Mourinho’s “zero titles” speech last season that was genuinely disrespectful to opponents.

“If Lippi wants Juve to win, then that is not a problem for me,” mused the Special One in today’s Press conference.

“I am not the Portugal manager, but if someone asks me for a prediction, I won’t give it out of principle. We’ll see who the strongest side is at the end of the season.

“As for Spalletti, he needs to remember when he truly showed a lack of respect for us in his interview after Inter-Roma last term.

“Besides, I also tell him he ought to focus on his own work and do better, because with the squad he has at his disposal, he could win everything.”

Bianconeri tactician Ferrara mused that perhaps Mourinho was stirring up controversy and reacting so angrily because he was frightened of competition.

“I’m scared of Juventus? Yeah, sure…” said Jose, who then let out a loud and sarcastic laugh.

The Nerazzurri open their campaign at home to Bari on Sunday evening, a game you can watch LIVE on ESPN and this website from 17.00 UK time.

Wesley Sneijder has said he wants to stay and fight it out for his place at Real Madrid, rejecting a £13m transfer.

“Our line up will be almost 50 per cent new tomorrow and we may not have entirely gelled yet, but we have a style of football we all like. We still need a trequartista, though, just as we did last season.

“If it is not possible, then I won’t talk about it until the January transfer window. We now only have one player who can adapt to that role [Dejan Stankovic], so if he’s out then we have no other alternatives and must change system.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuckin nobody wants to deal with those scumbags :howler:
Man, this is gonna be the sweetest Scudetto EVER!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So true, but i myself can't stop praising the kid. One of my favorite players in the Ligue.

Their team is still going to be entertaining. Gervinho, Obraniak and Hazard. A nice little trio they have.
Spot on about Hazard, but got daaaaamn, they signed Gervinho??? When is their next game??? :D

Jul 15, 2006

Yeah, absolutely he's gonna blow up this season. Yes, from Le Mans right? Bah, he's gonna take time to settle because their inevitably going to compare him with Bastos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)