[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (7 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I agree he is a great player but I wouldn`t say I want us to sign him as I think there are other players who could be a better signing than him
:agree: if its a choice to sign either Rossi or cassano I'd pick Rossi. Not that he's more talented but there are other factors that play in he's favour (age, professionalism....).

Cassano have found he's perfect place. He's settled in sampdoria, found he's form there and the fans love him. Perhaps he's not finnished on the international level with the National team but on a club level, I think that sampdoria is he's last destination.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cassano have found he's perfect place. He's settled in sampdoria, found he's form there and the fans love him. Perhaps he's not finnished on the international level with the National team but on a club level, I think that sampdoria is he's last destination.
:agree:

His not finished and Sampdoria will probably be he's last destination. It's he's fault btw. His so talented but too hot tempered and now his gonna pay for he's sins from the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)