FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (78 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,761
    What if Inter win it in extra time?
    Then Italy keep 4 CL places in 2011/2012. Only penalties don't count and both Inter and Bayern will get equal number of points if the match goes to penalties, no matter who wins then.
    If Inter win after 90 or 120 minutes then Inter and Italy get all the points from the CL final while the Germans win 0 pts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    So this is a pretty much lose-lose situation for all Juve fans...... O well, in 2011/12 if were not good enough to be in the top 3 then we dont deserve to be in the CL anyway, so who gives a damn, hopefully it would only be a year that we have 3 places.

FORZA BAYERN

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    As long as its not penalties I prefer Inter to win as lets face it we are not the great Juventus we are a side that is in rebuilding so it is hard for me to see us challenging for the scudetto so a fight for 4th spot next season seems to me as the most probable scenario and if we get 4th spot and Inter lose it means we don`t qualify for the CL which I don`t like
    therefore for our future tonight and tonight only as long as its not PKs I`ll cheer for Inter
    If it goes to PKs then fuck them and forza Bayern

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
    Feb 19, 2003
    I dont like Germans leagues and their league isn't worth three spots to start with forget about adding one on to that.

Even if Inter wins and the coefficients saved for this season, dont think any other teams from the Serie A can cut it out in both Europa and CL in the next two seasons...Unles Juve and the other Utahraptor team from Milan find their form back quickly Serie should lose their spot eventually. Let the lesser of two evils win.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    The thing is I just can't stand German football and their fans and specially the arrogance of the bayern fans. Specially Arabic fans of Bayern and Germany, they are annoying as fuck. They all stuck up and talk as if they were German and were a part of the third reich :D. Among Arabs fans, I think the Bayern and Germany fans are he worst, ad I hated everything about it because of their attitude. I still hater Inter more, but I want the 4th spot in CL

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    Then Italy keep 4 CL places in 2011/2012. Only penalties don't count and both Inter and Bayern will get equal number of points if the match goes to penalties, no matter who wins then.
    If Inter win after 90 or 120 minutes then Inter and Italy get all the points from the CL final while the Germans win 0 pts.
    Forza Bayern beat those cunts on PKs :tuttosport:

sadly I see :inter: wining :sergio:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    The thing is I just can't stand German football and their fans and specially the arrogance of the bayern fans. Specially Arabic fans of Bayern and Germany, they are annoying as fuck. They all stuck up and talk as if they were German and were a part of the third reich :D. Among Arabs fans, I think the Bayern and Germany fans are he worst, ad I hated everything about it because of their attitude. I still hater Inter more, but I want the 4th spot in CL
    Well, I don't know about that. I know a couple of arabs who cheer for Bayern and they're okay I guess.

You have to think more carefully about Inter winning their 3rd CL title. As I said earlier, if we don't get at least the 3rd place in Serie A, then we're not worthy of a Champions League place.

Milan are already bragging about their CL titles, imagine the cunt Merda fans bragging! It'll be absolutely annoying.

I don't care. Inter have to lose :stuckup: Personally, I've already experienced the bitter taste of losing a CL final, TWICE in 98 and 2003. Other Juve fans tasted it 3 times! This taste perfectly suits the cunts of Inter fans.

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
    Feb 19, 2003
    Had Rubbery bloke been eligible to play in the final it should've been be 50-50...now its already 60-40 in Inter's favour, with Robben being the lone threat. Inter have too much quality on the wings...Chivu, Zanetti and Maicon...Robben alone cannot penetrate. Had it been a two legged tie with or without Rubbery, Inter would win easily for sure. In a single match anything can happen. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I didn't know the game was today until I turned on the tv to see what time it was on tomorrow. :oops:

I would say that if this was a two legged tie than Inter would be clear favorites but anything can happen in 90 minutes especially if it is a final.

Regardless, I think Inter will win but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bayern cause an upset.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Well, I don't know about that. I know a couple of arabs who cheer for Bayern and they're okay I guess.

You have to think more carefully about Inter winning their 3rd CL title. As I said earlier, if we don't get at least the 3rd place in Serie A, then we're not worthy of a Champions League place.

Milan are already bragging about their CL titles, imagine the cunt Merda fans bragging! It'll be absolutely annoying.

I don't care. Inter have to lose :stuckup: Personally, I've already experienced the bitter taste of losing a CL final, TWICE in 98 and 2003. Other Juve fans tasted it 3 times! This taste perfectly suits the cunts of Inter fans.
    I met many, and they are all stuck and have more attitude than the Inter ones.
    I agree with that i we don't get 3rd place then we don't deserve to be in CL, also I experienced us losing 3 finals (vs Dortmund, R.Madrid, & Milan) :cry: but I was luck enough to see us winning the cup in 1996 against Ajax :weee: :touched:
    Ohhhh, well. I guess I just have cheer for howard webb (ref) then. I like him and I am sure he will have a great match. Howard is probably the ref with the strongest personality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)