FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (5 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
IMO, Arab commentators are all gay. When I finally get back home, I'll get that Dream box they talk about just to have the chance to watch football matches without the annoying commentators.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
IMO, Arab commentators are all gay. When I finally get back home, I'll get that Dream box they talk about just to have the chance to watch football matches without the annoying commentators.
Don't hate player, hate the game! HATER :p
I can't wait, so I can get Al jazeera.
I have EPL, CL, and Serie on cable, but the commentators are just BORING.
I agree that some of them are annoying but many of them are just more enetertaining to listen too

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
They ruin the matches for me. Except that Khleif guy, he's okay. Shawali, Kaabi and the rest are just extremely annoying.

Well, Andy Gray is no better. He's a fag too.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Don't hate player, hate the game! HATER :p
I can't wait, so I can get Al jazeera.
I have EPL, CL, and Serie on cable, but the commentators are just BORING.
I agree that some of them are annoying but many of them are just more enetertaining to listen too
maybe you didnt hear claudio zuliani? :) hes not boring.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
They ruin the matches for me. Except that Khleif guy, he's okay. Shawali, Kaabi and the rest are just extremely annoying.

Well, Andy Gray is no better. He's a fag too.
Nooo Nooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooooo
Those 2 are my favs, and are the best.
I think Ayman jada, and yousif seef are annoying. I feel like knee kicking my TV/laptop if I hear them

He might be very entertaining as you said, but I don't understand Italian :)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I wish I understand Italian, he seems like a good commentator.

-----

The thing with arab commentators is that they think that screaming and raising the level of their voice for the entire match is entertaining, but it's not. They produce a lot of bullshit talk through out the game, it really annoys me.

In UK, Andy Gray is so biased, extremely annoying. Jon Champion of ESPN is a great commentator I believe.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I wish I understand Italian, he seems like a good commentator.

-----

The thing with arab commentators is that they think that screaming and raising the level of their voice for the entire match is entertaining, but it's not. They produce a lot of bullshit talk through out the game, it really annoys me.

In UK, Andy Gray is so biased, extremely annoying. Jon Champion of ESPN is a great commentator I believe.
I don't mind Andy even though he is cuntish in some way

Indeed :agree:

Jada is the definition of a boring football match when it's him on the commentary.

I remember hearing Jada in 1994 world cup, when he was a part Ite7ad el 2za3a al 3arabiya. Man those where the day :touched: My fav world cup

P.S He was still annoying then though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)