FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (8 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I met many, and they are all stuck and have more attitude than the Inter ones.
I agree with that i we don't get 3rd place then we don't deserve to be in CL, also I experienced us losing 3 finals (vs Dortmund, R.Madrid, & Milan) :cry: but I was luck enough to see us winning the cup in 1996 against Ajax :weee: :touched:
Ohhhh, well. I guess I just have cheer for howard webb (ref) then. I like him and I am sure he will have a great match. Howard is probably the ref with the strongest personality
The referee will have a good match if he send off both Samuel and Maicon. A great match if he adds to that two penalties for Bayern :D

FORZA BAYERN MUNCHEN!

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Ohhhh, well. I guess I just have cheer for howard webb (ref) then. I like him and I am sure he will have a great match. Howard is probably the ref with the strongest personality
Nah, he's a dangerously insane, I can foresee both Demechilles and Robben being kicked out quickly and Bayern reduced to 9 men. Maureen's mobsters are more cleverer than bavarian muppets in getting away with fouls. But these kinda referees can give soft penalities and ruin the game in half an hour.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:disagree:

Supporting the English is unacceptable.
:lol:
Red you are a true Scottish :hellyes:

so I can't stand both teams, and their fans. I can't cheer for the English ref. I guess I just have stream with a camera stationed at the WAGS. I will cheer for the WAGS:flag3:

Nah, he's a dangerously insane, I can foresee both Demechilles and Robben being kicked out quickly and Bayern reduced to 9 men. Maureen's mobsters are more cleverer than Bayern muppets in getting away with fouls. But these kinda referees can give soft penalities and ruin the game in half an hour.
He is tough, and doesn't take any bullshit from anybody, and this is beacuse he is policeman. I love ref that will both teams play, but won't let them control him. He is not afraid to make a decision. He is my fav along with Rossetti.
Any way, I will be cheering for the wags :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol:
Red you are a true Scottish :hellyes:

so I can't stand both teams, and their fans. Cheering for the English ref. I guess I just have stream with a camera stationed at the WAGS. I will cheer for the WAGS:flag3:
Good call.

When two teams are playing that I hate, I usually spend the game hoping for the stadium to collapse.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I have the match on TV, but I just found a perfect stream with Isam al shawali as the commentator :touched:. This guy is the best in the business.
http://ar.justin.tv/almdridi26#r=8ETuvPU~

Good call.

When two teams are playing that I hate, I usually spend the game hoping for the stadium to collapse.
Wouldn't it be great if the stadium collapse while the Man utd, R Madrid, and Chelsea teams with their fans watching the match in the stadium too.
Now that's SATISFACTION

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Indeed, Shawali is the best commentator in the world
I love the guy. I do get serie A and CL on TV here, but sometimes I would rather just watch the match with Isam Al shawali via stream on the net. He is just out of this world. I can't wait until I am back in the middle east to work and get Al jazeera so I can listen to Ra2oof, Isam, Al ka3bi ,and etc

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Indeed, Shawali is the best commentator in the world
No doubt, And I still refuse to realize the fact that you think Al Daraji is a quality commentator :disagree:

Shawali, Rauof Khlaif, Ahmad Al Tayyeb, Ali Al Ka3bi, Ali Moh'd Ali, Jawad Biddah and 3eesa Al 7arbain. All these commentators are miles ahead of both Daraji and moh'd barakat.

P.S: the bolded ones are from Al Ma'3reb Al 3arabi, moh'd :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I hate Inter as much as everyone else, but we need them to win today....for the good of Italian football, and for that 4th CL spot

I am having a real hard time typing forza Inter..........:faq1:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
No doubt, And I still refuse to realize the fact that you think Al Daraji is a quality commentator :disagree:

Shawali, Rauof Khlaif, Ahmad Al Tayyeb, Ali Al Ka3bi, Ali Moh'd Ali, Jawad Biddah and 3eesa Al 7arbain. All these commentators are miles ahead of both Daraji and moh'd barakat.

P.S: the bolded ones are from Al Ma'3reb Al 3arabi, moh'd :D
:agree:
He is definitely not. The guy is overrated Olllllaaaaaa llaaaaa lallaaaaa
With all due respect to my alegerian brothers

I hate Inter as much as everyone else, but we need them to win today....for the good of Italian football, and for that 4th CL spot

I am having a real hard time typing forza Inter..........:faq1:
:agree:
Exactly what I was saying earlier. Both teams are disgusting and annoying to watch, eventhough the hate for inter more, but I am hoping that Italy keep the 4th spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)