Florent Malouda (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Although he is not the best choice for LW..
but i hope this is happen rather than buy Diego for 30 mill or Kuyt for 25 mill
those 2 players are not LW naturally

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
would you buy quaresma after you've saw him in Inter? No! because he is a flop.. i don't give a fuck he used to be good in porto.
now look at malouda, 2 goals and 1 assist for an entire season at chelsea. This makes Alex the chelsea defender a better forward than he is :D Scolari Mourinho and Grant chose KALOU (who sucks more than marchionni lool) over him.

We are talking about THE PAVEL NEDVED REPLACEMENT .. remember what nedved was like? think back 2003... NEDVED WHO REPLACED ZIDANE.
you expect me to accept
ZIDANE===>NEDVED===>MALOUDA
FUCK NO! NOT EVEN IF HE PAYS US TO PLAY

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would give Malouda a chance to shine in our beloved jersey. I have a good feeling that he could be success.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
The problem is that there isn't anyone who is able to match Nedved in his prime. So I guess lesser players like Malouda will be alright for a start until Iago/Fausto Rossi matures. Lol at Kuyt and Pennant. I think they are worse.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Well, I have seen about a dozen Chelsea performances when they were Kalouless. Malouda stepped in on a few occasions and he has found the unsophisticated style pf play that characterizes about 80% of EPL tactical defensive play difficult to cope with.

You know the thing where about 3 defenders all go chasing the ball like a greyhound chasing the hare at a dog track. Quite simply he is not cut out for it.

As we know in France, Spain and Italy there is more time and space to be more artistic. Not to mention the ball is not banged up in the air every thirty seconds like a Sunday pub match or a kickabout in a school playground.

Malouda would probably come cheap/er but I see our future progressing with more certainty not with Malouda or Diego but with Hamsik.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Well, I have seen about a dozen Chelsea performances when they were Kalouless. Malouda stepped in on a few occasions and he has found the unsophisticated style pf play that characterizes about 80% of EPL tactical defensive play difficult to cope with.

You know the thing where about 3 defenders all go chasing the ball like a greyhound chasing the hare at a dog track. Quite simply he is not cut out for it.

As we know in France, Spain and Italy there is more time and space to be more artistic. Not to mention the ball is not banged up in the air every thirty seconds like a Sunday pub match or a kickabout in a school playground.

Malouda would probably come cheap/er but I see our future progressing with more certainty not with Malouda or Diego but with Hamsik.
forget about hamsik or malouda
diego is the man

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Hamsik would be more suitable for us than Diego IMO.
But Secco said in an interview lately that they're still considering Diego and that they aren't interested in bringing Hamsik, although we can agree he suits better our system. It's explainable easily, they won't buy him for 25 m euro or more when they could've bought him for 5 times less after Serie B campaign. Media would destroy them now if they overpaid that much and it would be confession to a mistake of not buying him earlier.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #98
    imagine him as a winger ala neddy(amc who is free to move wherever he wants and mostly around the left to have chances to shoot on goal)
    It's not exactly Nedved's role because Diego spends more time in forward than Pavel.And I've never seen Diego play something like that.I always see him playing as AMC so I don't know if he'd be capable of covering the left side as well.

This sort of formation would be complicated and we'd need really good left back for it.

I don't know if I'd take the risk to buy Malouda but he wouldn't be too expensive and I think he'd play well in Serie A.Still,risk is too big.

I think Zhirkov would be perfect for us.He got everything we need and want.

But lets not make fast decisions and see how things are going.Main question now is,why not Giovinco there?He was great in Coppa.He was pretty much unstoppable on the left while he did a great in attack with those passes with Alex.

Buffon

Ivanovic-Chiellini-Legro-De Ceglie

Camo-Sissoko-Hamsik-Giovinco

Amauri/Trez-Del Piero

back ups

Manninger

Grygera-Mellberg-Sakho-Molinaro

Gourcuff-Marchisio-Tiago/Poulsen-De Ceglie

Iaquinta-Trez

Ivanovic can play as RB while he can cover CB spot as well so he would be perfect for us.
    Hamsik would be great there I think.
    Sakho-future signing,we'd rotate him with Legro and give him starting spot next year while we loan out Ariaudo.
    Gourcuff-I don't think he'd mind this role because Camo is injured often enough so he'd get his time.

Ivanovic-12
    Hamsik-20
    Gourcuff-13?
    Sakho-6
    --------------
    51mln euros

sell:Marchionni,Zebina and Tiago or Poulsen if we lack money.

Marchionni-4
    Zebina-5
    ------
    9 (or 17)

so that would be 42mln euros needed to buy those players.Or if we sell Tiago/Poulsen it's ~34.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    It's not exactly Nedved's role because Diego spends more time in forward than Pavel.And I've never seen Diego play something like that.I always see him playing as AMC so I don't know if he'd be capable of covering the left side as well.

This sort of formation would be complicated and we'd need really good left back for it.

I don't know if I'd take the risk to buy Malouda but he wouldn't be too expensive and I think he'd play well in Serie A.Still,risk is too big.

I think Zhirkov would be perfect for us.He got everything we need and want.

But lets not make fast decisions and see how things are going.Main question now is,why not Giovinco there?He was great in Coppa.He was pretty much unstoppable on the left while he did a great in attack with those passes with Alex.

Buffon

Ivanovic-Chiellini-Legro-De Ceglie

Camo-Sissoko-Hamsik-Giovinco

Amauri/Trez-Del Piero

back ups

Manninger

Grygera-Mellberg-Sakho-Molinaro

Gourcuff-Marchisio-Tiago/Poulsen-De Ceglie

Iaquinta-Trez

Ivanovic can play as RB while he can cover CB spot as well so he would be perfect for us.
    Hamsik would be great there I think.
    Sakho-future signing,we'd rotate him with Legro and give him starting spot next year while we loan out Ariaudo.
    Gourcuff-I don't think he'd mind this role because Camo is injured often enough so he'd get his time.

Ivanovic-12
    Hamsik-20
    Gourcuff-13?
    Sakho-6
    --------------
    51mln euros

sell:Marchionni,Zebina and Tiago or Poulsen if we lack money.

Marchionni-4
    Zebina-5
    ------
    9 (or 17)

so that would be 42mln euros needed to buy those players.Or if we sell Tiago/Poulsen it's ~34.
    nice calculations :D www.football-lineups.com check diegos carreer and playing position

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)