OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #66
    Malouda rumors came back.

Don't know if I understood right but I think they said Abramovic lost ~3 bilion pounds so far due to that financial crisis? :confused:

http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/articoli/articolo19463.shtml

They say our goals for this summer are known,we want someone on Nedved's place...Silva is perfect but too expensive so we're at Malouda again,his price would be ~10mln euros.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I could see us buy Malouda this summer. We've had some good times with the frenchies apart from the various Kapos and Blanchards. He'd fit well in Ranieri's system. Of course I'd prefer Zhirkov but like I said before, Abramovic controls what comes in and out of Russia so I believe Chelsea would have an eye on him and let Malouda go.

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
    3 Billion pounds for Abra is like me losing my wallet - an annoyance because I have to cancel my credit cards, but not much more.

Malouda - have you seen him play at Chelsea? Perhaps the change of pace in Italy would help him, but he has looked pretty bad since the Euros

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    I really dont want him at the club. I dont know what Ranieri's intentions are in the future but he has Giovinco who can really be a super star for us in the future (he has all the qualities) and he has De Ceglie who continues to perform well on the left side of the park.

Seriously should be looking for RB and a CB to help out Chiellini. And look for a super star to partner Momo.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    According to "L'Equipe" we found our Nedved successor:Malouda.He wouldn't be my first choice but I actually wouldn't mind him and I'd prefer him over Kuyt,who isn't even a left winger.

Milan and Villarreal are interested too.Why would Milan need a winger though?Or are they planning to play a 4-4-2 with Pennant on the right?:lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!! Malouda is the worst player in chelsea i'd rather by Inter's dacourt then get him lol

hell no, Kuyt, Riera, Benayoun, Babel, Alonso, EVEN PENNANT is better than malouda. Total flop for club and nation...

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    for what? playing well in the french league?
    what has he done to club or nation other than being a flop?

he is a sub for chelsea... i'd choose kalou over him as chelsea does :D
    he ended last season with 2 goals and 1 assist for chelsea... HELL NO

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
    I could see us buy Malouda this summer. We've had some good times with the frenchies apart from the various Kapos and Blanchards. He'd fit well in Ranieri's system. Of course I'd prefer Zhirkov but like I said before, Abramovic controls what comes in and out of Russia so I believe Chelsea would have an eye on him and let Malouda go.
    Have to agree with everything there. If we do get Malouda, hopefully it's on the cheap. I'd rather Malouda for €7m than Kuyt for €28m!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)