Florent Malouda (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It's ridiculous, if you buy a player why wait a whole year to actually use them?

Some players fit in right away some take time adjusting. Tiago was looking confident before his injury which was a shame. Malouda on the other hand isnt half the player he was at Lyon. Chelsea has fuct his confidence right up like they do with most of their new players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sky Sports is saying that we have enquired about Malouda today.

They say we want him on loan now with rights to buy in the summer.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
ieven if this happens he wont be able to play in CL for us right??

i dont think chelsea will want to weaken their team especially since they said and I cant see them buying any players now

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Loan til the end of the season with a buy option of ~8m €, that's what i heard from italian medias (don't have the sources at hand).

Imo a decent option. At least we don't do another almiron-like transfer if we first loan him out. and at the end, we could still go on with what we have and drop him in the summer. i say thumbs-up!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
ESPN

Florent Malouda: Could be on his way out.

Juventus have approached Chelsea to thrash out a loan deal for out of form winger Florent Malouda, with a view to a permanent move in the summer.

The French international has struggled to make an impact since manager Luiz Felipe Scolari arrived at Stamford Bridge in the summer and has been hotly tipped to leave during the January transfer window.

Malouda, who moved to Chelsea from Lyon in 2007 for £13.5m, has failed to establish himself as a first-team regular, despite showing early promise when he first arrived in the Premier League.

Scolari's predecessors Avram Grant and Jose Mourinho also failed to get the best out of the former Guingamp player.

But Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri is eager to sign reinforcements as he attempts to catch Serie A leaders Inter Milan and the former Chelsea boss has earmarked Malouda as a key recruit.

Juve may have to fight off interest from Spanish side Villarreal who have been linked with a £9m swoop for Malouda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)