Flamini (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Nedved/Giovinco---Sissoko-----?????------Camo

don't think we can rely on Zanneti to play week in week out in 3 competitions consistently.... thats the big area we need filling as i don't think marchisio is champion material yet... We need Aquilani/Diego/Lucho...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Flamini: I Have Chosen Milan

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Matthieu Flamini has told his Arsenal team-mates that he will be joining AC Milan.

It has been looking increasingly likely for a few weeks now that Flamini will be leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

The 24-year-old, who is rated as one of Europe’s best centre midfielders, has not signed an extension to his Gunners contract that runs out in June, and his manager Arsene Wenger is now resigned to losing him.

Juventus and Milan have been the two main teams tussling for his signature, and last week it was reported in the Italian press that the latter had won the fight.

Today the Corriere dello Sport claims that Flamini has notified his Arsenal team-mates where his future lies next season.

“I have decided that I will be going to Milan,” the Frenchman purportedly said in the dressing room.

Yesterday Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti revealed how much he would love to have Flamini.

"Along with Gattuso and Ambrosini, he can bring strength and substance without losing any quality," declared Carletto. "Flamini has exceptional dynamism, he can play three roles, even in front of defence."

Flamini signed for Arsenal in 2004 from Marseille, and has since made over 100 appearances for the North London outfit.

Roberto Rossi

goal.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOB going after money,...."Where ever the dogs smell meats they go after it"...:(

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's a good player but screw him if he going only after money or whatever.

i wish Milan would finish in the Uefa Zone.

BESIDES:

As many here mentioned,he's not really what we need.
we have Zanetti,Sissoko,Marchisio will be a good sub,so i think we're fine.
plus there others options...Lucho,Vdv,Muntari,Aquilani,Hamsik,Diego....

Flamini you can go to Milan.

TURK:

Flamini: I Have Chosen Milan

“I am a son of a bitch who belongs to Milan,” the Frenchman purportedly said in the dressing room.

:lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
in the end, I'm not too fussed if doesn't come...he may be a good player but we are covered in the DMF dept...we need a much more adventurous midfielder

Dec 10, 2006
yeah...It was'nt too important...
Flamini can go to Milan...we will be happy actually...!!
But there's a big problem that Amauri said he would like to play in Juve for 6 months and 6 months in Milan...He's a stupid boy really!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
yeah...It was'nt too important...
Flamini can go to Milan...we will be happy actually...!!
But there's a big problem that Amauri said he would like to play in Juve for 6 months and 6 months in Milan...He's a stupid boy really!
Flamini said that within a week. Don't worry, Amauri's not going to Milan.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Nedved/Giovinco---Sissoko-----?????------Camo

don't think we can rely on Zanneti to play week in week out in 3 competitions consistently.... thats the big area we need filling as i don't think marchisio is champion material yet... We need Aquilani/Diego/Lucho...
We can't rely on Zanetti? He has been one of our best players this season. If there was anyone we could rely on, it would have to be Zanetti. I agree we should get a backup for him, but by no means is Zanetti not qualified to start for Juve.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Unless we wanna hold on to Almiron, I suggest we snap up Flamini.

He's FREE FFS!!! Getting him free, we'd still be able to purchase that top class attacking midfielder and quality defender we've been waiting for since last summer!

Whether we get him or not might just be the difference between whether we are a forced to be reckoned with next year in the CL or not.

And to all of you geniuses that think Zanetti will be able to carry us forward next year remember he's old and there'll be no way he'll keep up with british teams we'll meet in the group or knockout stages.

Nocerino needs to be sold, he was strong in the back but useless attacking. He's got potential but waiting on potential is dangerous cause it might never show up. Tiago even put one in the back of the net this year and I see him as more of a protagonist than Nocerino. Sissoko has proven to be capable of helping in the back and Zanetti can do his part as well. Marchisio seems defence minded so I dont think Nocerino will have much space unless he turns into Gattuso overnight.

I mean c'mon people stop thinking like we're mid-table team and start living up to Juve's true standards! We need to have depth and quality...yes even on the damn bench!!!

These past two years have wiped your memories of our greatness. And we've been sitting on the money waiting for CL qualification..well now's the F*CKING TIME to snatch any and every opportunity we can get!!!

Hell worst case scenario if we dont need Flamini can even sell him in January and make a profit!!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stop saying we should buy him because he`s free ffs!

We`re not talking about Lombardi from Modena who`s contract is set to expire.

It`s not some unknown player,it`s Flamini...geez...Do you think it`s easy to compete with Milan who is ready to offer him 4mln/year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)