Flamini (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I second that, I really hope the violas can stay in 4th....

Now we lost flamini, who do we still have available muntari is good but I dont think hes world class, the last thing wed want is sloppy transfers. Especially since were in the CL we cant afford it.

What happened to VDV...he wanted to play here :s

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he is gone to milan. god this just makes me angrier at secco. jesus!
Bashing Secco without proper consideration of all aspects of a deal is pathetic.

:tup: this means he went for the money so f*ck him. 4m €/year is too much for him. I want players who have the desire to play for Juve even for a bit less.
:tup:

Part of why we have done well this season is the spirit of the squad. We need players who really want to be here to continue that.

Jun 13, 2007
Bahing Secco without proper consideration of all aspects of a deal is pathetic.
Exactly.

I don't see how this was at all Secco's fault. Milan offered the guy 4 million, do you want Secco to pay him 5 M per year ? We can't outbid Milan, it's because we can't afford it. Yet it is somehow always Secco's fault.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
good riddance, he would not have added anything to our central midfield anyway...and the way Zanetti and Sissoko are playing plus Marchisio and Giovinco, who needs another CMF??? :p

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Hi all,

New to this... Thought id pass a comment on this topic as im really skeptical about flamini moving... ultimately i think flamini will sign a new improved contract at arsenal even if it's less money then either juventus or milan offer..

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Hi all,

New to this... Thought id pass a comment on this topic as im really skeptical about flamini moving... ultimately i think flamini will sign a new improved contract at arsenal even if it's less money then either juventus or milan offer..
Welcome to the forums.

Hopefully you are right because I would hate to see him at Milan.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
Flamini would be a great signing on a free but i don't see flamini to be a really important signing for us to improve for next season... flamini is ultimately a ball winner while fabregas Orchestrates the play in the centre with his superb passing...

Sissoko is ultimately our ball winner while zanneti is the passer distributing out to the wings aswell as the fowards... I don't see flamini playing alongside sissoko as effectively as sissoko&Zanneti or Zanneti&flamini..

we already have 2 excellent ball winners with high energy in Nocerino and Sissoko so i would like to see a champion who can play alongside sissoko. Someone who can be our "Orchestrator" in centre midfield who can pass the ball from deep and and get forward occassionally... Aquilani and Diego fit that bill perfectly.. I am not naive enough to know they would cost 15m plus, but i think we need a player of this mould in midfield.... :)

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Looks like Flamini is going to Milan cause i just read he already agreed terms with them. I think we should all forget Flamini even Gigli said he wown't be coming afterall we have Sissoko in his position.

Regards

Simon

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Looks like Flamini is going to Milan cause i just read he already agreed terms with them. I think we should all forget Flamini even Gigli said he wown't be coming afterall we have Sissoko in his position.

Regards

Simon
Looks like it`s done now.

Flamini is going to play for Milan next season.
You are 5 hours late,Simon.

:p

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Mark`s jinx has worked again, although this isnt too bad since we`ll probably have Sissoko ( Nocerino - backup ) and Zanetti ( Marchisio - Backup) for next season so i dont think we`ll be too badly off. If zanetti- sissoko can play close to what they played like yesterday then we should not be having too many problems inthe middle of the park

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
You are 5 hours late,Simon.

:p
Hehe. As mush as i want Flamini i think we are covered in his position but still i would like the club to sign atleast one good midfielder. However i doubt this will happen because of the return of Giovinco. He always said he was a midfielder so probably Ranieri will play/experiment him as an advanced Midfielder and the board will concentrate on buying more in defence. However if Giovinco plays who would you people remove from the 1st 11 that Juve plays atm?

I would say Giovinco plays when nedved is rested. I just don't know but i would love to see Giovinco play with us. He is a great talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)