Flamini (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
That's a little too much money in my opinion. No offense to all Flamini lovers, but he isn't that good. Sure, he's a great talent but surely 5.6M is way too much. Considering he's a DM, it's actually quite ridiculous.

One day Milan will end up flat broke and wonder what happened. I think our management rightfully backed out of the deal, spending money anywhere near that margin is pure insanity.

It seems as if it's a show of muscles from Milan's part more than it is an honest attempt to populate the squad with potentially good talent.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
thats way too much for him.honestly only very few ppl in football deserve more than 5mil and flamini is not one of them
hes being too arrogant for his own good

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
That's a little too much money in my opinion. No offense to all Flamini lovers, but he isn't that good. Sure, he's a great talent but surely 5.6M is way too much. Considering he's a DM, it's actually quite ridiculous.

One day Milan will end up flat broke and wonder what happened. I think our management rightfully backed out of the deal, spending money anywhere near that margin is pure insanity.

It seems as if it's a show of muscles from Milan's part more than it is an honest attempt to populate the squad with potentially good talent.
Little surprise that Milan is on debt, but they definitely have a very wealthy president who can afford that sum

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And we though it is only Inter who had an eye for signings flops. It seems that the other Milan club got jealous and decided there was some caching up to do in that department :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)