Flamini (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i think he works well in wengers system but out of the system fails like Henry and i think Adebayor is the same works well in the system of wenger but would be lost when added into Milans,Barca's,Madrids etc
:agree: i think it would be stupid for milan to pay such a huge salary for a player like flamini, he is hard working midfielder But IMO not world class......

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
my guess still is that he stays. a little fuzz here and there but i think it's all blasted up by the media. in the end, he'll probably opt for the most logical move and remain at the place in which he is sure to perform well for at least another year

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
£144,000 / week is crazy number (£ 6.9 million/year). That's more than Ronaldinho and a little bit below Kaka. No way is flamini worth that much.
I have a feeling that this amount is exagerrated. Is it possible to be reported to be that high, or is the media playing around with numbers?

Mar 30, 2006
there is no way any club would pay FLAMINI that much.

He is a great defensive midfielder. One of the best around.. no one would pay a defensive mid that much

It is not like he is Zidane or something. He just runs a bit more than other players..

There is no way that salary is true. Even if he is a free transfer it would upset the rest of the team. But if Milan do pay him that much who cares.
I like Flamini but no where near that much. I thought he was demanding over 60 000 pounds a week at arsenal. That seems like a bit much for him as well imo. I would only have paid him more cuz he is free.

Bring back Marchisio and pay him like 30 000 or less a week i would imagine .. or Flamini for 144 000 hahahahhaha

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Here we are with the cycle " Juventus losing their targets". i thought Flamini would be a good buy. Still, at this price Flamini is exagereting. No way, he is better than Sissoko. By the way, how much the latter earn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)