Fifa vs Pro Evolution (1 Viewer)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
anybody of you playing fifa 2007 online with PS2??

I have playing for a while and have a balance of 525W-140D-230L (My brother is also using my account)..

It is really fun to play online.. but unfortunatly there are some idiots who cheat and break the connection when they are losing:faq1:
it lowers there gamer score dont it?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
it lowers there gamer score dont it?
not always. some idiots are using a cheat to break up the connecting in a manner that the game is not counting to the score.. It is not counted as a win for me and not as defeat for them..

Last week I was playing again an idiot, who was leading 4-0 at the 70the minute (4 minutes each half).. Then I scored 5 goals in the last 20 minutes.. We were in injuiry time, when he broke the connection and it was not counted.. that bastard even wrote me a message, and told me that I am cheating :oops: I was gonna kill him if he was around. because that was one of the best games ever..

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
i use my ps2 controller for the pc

u can buy a ps2 controller adapter which connects thru ur usb and picks up on the game

i think it is worth getting it on the pc if u wana edit it like i love how ive put in the team chants for each team, put new stadiums on, realistic faces, fifa commentary, theres just so much u can edit on the pc version, tho u can do the same on the ps2 but u need to buy some expensive hardware and u cant edit as much as u can on the pc
Is the gameplay better on the PC, or just the Editing mode, because I really like PS2's gameplay and sensitivity.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is the gameplay better on the PC, or just the Editing mode, because I really like PS2's gameplay and sensitivity.
gameplay on the pc is superior to the other formats, my other friends have noticed that too, the gks just seem more realistic in their movements aswell, but the editing u can make to the games are better too, not the editing mode, u download sumthing called kitserver, and from that u can add new stadiums, kits, facepacks, and other stuff, and with dkz studio u can add your own sounds, graphics etc...

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
not always. some idiots are using a cheat to break up the connecting in a manner that the game is not counting to the score.. It is not counted as a win for me and not as defeat for them..

Last week I was playing again an idiot, who was leading 4-0 at the 70the minute (4 minutes each half).. Then I scored 5 goals in the last 20 minutes.. We were in injuiry time, when he broke the connection and it was not counted.. that bastard even wrote me a message, and told me that I am cheating :oops: I was gonna kill him if he was around. because that was one of the best games ever..
that does suck a dont kno if you know but if i played Pro Evo 6 on a PS3 could i connect it to the internet wirelessly and then play pro evo 6 online?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

oooh well now u tell me that if u disconnect urself then it doesnt go down as a defeat, the days of those foolish bastards of passing it amongst their back 4 to defend a lead are numbered :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
oooh well now u tell me that if u disconnect urself then it doesnt go down as a defeat, the days of those foolish bastards of passing it amongst their back 4 to defend a lead are numbered :D
normaly it counts as a defeat, but there are some people who know how to break the connection without a defeat for their account

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
isnt it easier gettin a strong player to hold it in the corner :D can you play pro evo 6 online usin a PS3 wireless connection?
I am not sure about that.. I am playing PS2 with wire connection.. but I guess it should be possible for for PES6 with wireless connection in PS3..

BTW, I have Pre evolution :p

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
does it annoy you when you play another person who has put player strength on 99 so you cant get passed them the only player i had was Toni that lasted a second or two before been pushed off the ball :mad:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
does it annoy you when you play another person who has put player strength on 99 so you cant get passed them the only player i had was Toni that lasted a second or two before been pushed off the ball :mad:
you mean players like vieira, makoun, dairra etc.. ?
or do u mean morale ?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
i dont play toni cuz hes bloody useless running with the ball so i play gila and ale/di natale and spread it wide
true, and since headers are pretty hard in the game..same goes with trezeguet, another useless player running around in winning eleven unless he uses his head

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
true, and since headers are pretty hard in the game..same goes with trezeguet, another useless player running around in winning eleven unless he uses his head
yeah i mean online ive had to change my game plan and play wide and back narrow with 1 touch and keep the possession, not my usual play wide and whip them in. is it just me but most of the brazil squad piss me off online, they are just f8cking useless most of them, especially ronaldinho and juninho

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
yeah i mean online ive had to change my game plan and play wide and back narrow with 1 touch and keep the possession, not my usual play wide and whip them in. is it just me but most of the brazil squad piss me off online, they are just f8cking useless most of them, especially ronaldinho and juninho
why is it that every major adidas sponsored team on the game has the real kit except Germany?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)