FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (24 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nope,I have plans for my life. I'll let Iran and Saudi Arabia take care of it.

I said the REASONS,they have reasons to dislike them,so do I. It was never told that I would act like bombers.....only your brain in the midnight hours will try to create some sill theory about me being Nazi.
"As any self suicide bomber"

I know perfectly well what you said. But you don't.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I don't know what the mods think about Cruello and I know why Alen is laughing (and I can agree with him), but if you guys don't ban him, I consider him to be an outlaw.
I don't know why he was laughing :confused:

I would ban him but someone would go and reverse it so what's the point?

Mar 14, 2004
I find humor in his racism and ethnic cleansing.
He said he hates almost all of us and 90% of the Croats. I might easily be there with the Jews, Blacks and Serbs. But i still find the guy a funny psycho.

Cuz you only see the fun in it,others are to obsessed to find any kind of racism in anything and they'll go so far that even a catholic priest may look like KKK to them any given sunday.....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know. It just seems to happen a lot lately.
I haven't noticed at all.
In the last months i can only think of two infractions given to Seven by Burke. One was reversed by Rab and the other one by me. The one i reversed was rightfully reversed and even though i never interfered with mod decisions (even though many times i disagreed), that warning was ridiculous. (Seven called Fred a Muslim and he was warned for that :shifty: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)