FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (2 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
I got your point. However phrase "dislike jews like 90% of the world's population"- smells like nazi's phrase. :shifty:

PS: Why you croatians dislike Bilic? I was talking with some semi-croatians in my country and they said that Bilic should be fired.. Why?? You will qualified toWC, so what problem?

No,it's not a phrase,it's a reality,sadly for some,but it is.....

I don't dislike him at all,I drink every few day a coffe with him,he's only educated footballer,and when he comes from dalmatia,you really have to appreciate that(don't ban me Alen :D ). Croats are fucked up nation(as you saw :D ) one day he's the best coach in the world,and next week,when he looses even a friendly game,he's an utter shit,garbage,old no-goods. And we will not qualify,we can but we won't....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he's only educated footballer,and when he comes from dalmatia,you really have to appreciate that(don't ban me Alen :D ).
Educated as football coach or educated as in graduating at some university? If it's the second then Boban is also educated.
He graduated history at Zagreb University :juventus:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You mean Croatiens.
:lol:

Yes, yes.
Eduardo, Simunic (Croat from Australia), Corluka (Croat from Bosnia), Klasnic, Kovac brothers, Rakitic and some more (Croats from Germany and Switzerland) are Croatiens.

I'm only sorry we don't have an American Croatien. You know, some hot talent the Americans count on. Making his first football steps in the US youth football schools and then choosing Croatia. :eyebrows:

Mar 14, 2004
Educated as football coach or educated as in graduating at some university? If it's the second then Boban is also educated.
He graduated history at Zagreb University :juventus:

diploma for football coaches is no nuclear physics.....if Joško Jeličić can have a degree in that,anyone can...

I'm only sorry we don't have an American Croatien. You know, some hot talent the Americans count on. Making his first football steps in the US youth football schools and then choosing Croatia. :eyebrows:
Cuz "gasterbajters" found it hard to drove Mercedes from Pittsburgh to Imotski back then....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Back to football for one minute, before I partake in the nonsense in this thread-

I'm proud of how well the US played Brazil in the first half, but we didnt show up in the second, and didnt deserve to win.

It reminded me of how Italy, in some big games of the past, would get a lead, and then get super-defensive, and end up paying for it in the end

If the US were able to score at least one in the second half, whether it would have made the score 3-1 or even 3-2 in the US favor, then I believe they would have won the game

As any self-suicide bomber I have my own reasons,I wrote them on some other thread,no need to mention it here. Period
I saw this dudes pic with the scarf over his face, and I have to say I was pretty scared !!:p

Apr 12, 2004
Back to football for one minute, before I partake in the nonsense in this thread-

I'm proud of how well the US played Brazil in the first half, but we didnt show up in the second, and didnt deserve to win.

It reminded me of how Italy, in some big games of the past, would get a lead, and then get super-defensive, and end up paying for it in the end

If the US were able to score at least one in the second half, whether it would have made the score 3-1 or even 3-2 in the US favor, then I believe they would have won the game

I saw this dudes pic with the scarf over his face, and I have to say I was pretty scared !!:p
Italy went home a week ago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I certainly will. I want to take what we learned from this tournament and apply it to our performances in the World Cup.

Look at my avatar, baby. That's the face of some guy who cares about our own soccer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)