FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (8 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
I haven't noticed at all.
In the last months i can only think of two infractions given to Seven by Burke. One was reversed by Rab and the other one by me. The one i reversed was rightfully reversed and even though i never interfered with mod decisions (even though many times i disagreed), that warning was ridiculous. (Seven called Fred a Muslim and he was warned for that :shifty: )

haha,rugala se sova sijenici

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I haven't noticed at all.
In the last months i can only think of two infractions given to Seven by Burke. One was reversed by Rab and the other one by me. The one i reversed was rightfully reversed and even though i never interfered with mod decisions (even though many times i disagreed), that warning was ridiculous. (Seven called Fred a Muslim and he was warned for that :shifty: )
Well that doesn't really mean much because no matter what he says you don't see anything wrong with it :D It's like a mother who can't stop loving her child :D

Mar 14, 2004
PPl here hate jews. PPl here hates muslims. PPl here hates each other (however all we are Juve fans) And NONE banned)

And i recieved warning for starting wrong thread.. FORZA JUVEZ.COM!!
I don't hate anybody here. I even don't dislike here anybody,I was talking about my personal life. I never called somebody A MUSLIM,or A JEW......unlike some waffle boys that like to brand others a NAZI.....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well that doesn't really mean much because no matter what he says you don't see anything wrong with it :D It's like a mother who can't stop loving her child :D
Even if it's true, and it isn't, i still let all the other warnings and bans to stand, without objections. Including that famous ban of yours for that picture.
But that particular warning was stupid, even if Seven meant it in a derogatory way, especially since Burke called him a Belgian and a waffle in the same derogatory way at least 5 times that same evening.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Cuz you only see the fun in it,others are to obsessed to find any kind of racism in anything and they'll go so far that even a catholic priest may look like KKK to them any given sunday.....
it is funny when one uses it once in a while...you on the other hand have to make some derogatory comments in every single post, which makes one think that you have a problem...but seeing your post explaining why you are this way, then yea I think we can conclude that you're just crazy

Jul 29, 2008
I don't hate anybody here. I even don't dislike here anybody,I was talking about my personal life. I never called somebody A MUSLIM,or A JEW......unlike some waffle boys that like to brand others a NAZI.....
I got your point. However phrase "dislike jews like 90% of the world's population"- smells like nazi's phrase. :shifty:

PS: Why you croatians dislike Bilic? I was talking with some semi-croatians in my country and they said that Bilic should be fired.. Why?? You will qualified toWC, so what problem?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I got your point. However phrase "dislike jews like 90% of the world's population"- smells like nazi's phrase. :shifty:

PS: Why you croatians dislike Bilic? I was talking with some semi-croatians in my country and they said that Bilic should be fired.. Why?? You will qualified toWC, so what problem?
Actually, only the semi-Croats hate him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)