FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
somehow, back to football.....

TOTAL EMBARASSMENT....thats the first 2 words that come to mind from this match. We were outplayed in every possible way, and I cant recall the last time I've seen Italy play so poorly.

At least in WC 2002, and Euro '04, we played some decent football, and had some great players in the squad, our only weakness was inept coaching. Now, the players are poor and the coaching is just as bad.

The older players on this team are past their prime, and most of the other players just arent good enough. With the exception of Rossi, none of the forwards showed me anything (granted, Iaquinta was played out of his favored position most of the time). I think DP or Inzaghi would have been better chioces than what we brought for strikers (we would have scored more goals, guaranteed) The midfield was slow and poor, while the defense was a shambles (being were Juve fans, I am concerned about how well Canna and Chellini are going to play together).

I am also of the opinion that we should play a 4-4-2, it is more balanced, and doesnt put our midfield on the constant disadvantage, and leaving everything to the defense.

Canna- past it

Zambro- way past it

Dossena- 12 total games for 'Pool, and he gets a call ?? NEVER AGAIN !!

Camo- just about past it

Gattuso- if Lippi wanted to bring him for support in the locker room, make him an assistant coach

Pirlo- slowing down, not his usual self

De Rossi- how many 35-40 yard shots is he going to try ??

Montolivo- not convincing me he deserves a spot

Quag- overrated

Toni- Vieri on crutches is a better option

Gila- unconvincing and weak......which is why Milan got rid of him

Pepe- lots of energy, lack of skill

Lippi- he's too hard headed to call Cassano (reminds me of his war with Panucci), and I think he will avoid calling the players who can improve this team (Cassano, Foggia, D'Ago) just to try to prove others wrong. I hope I'm wrong, and Lippi gets a clue, because this embarassment wont wear off easily

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
lol, says the one in college, probably being paid for by mommy and daddy.

Get back to me when you join the real world, junior. :andyandbarcelona:
You're just like Vinni. He uses the same stuff. Except Vinni actually serves the country as a police officer. What the fuck do you do, dickarm?

And I just graduated from college. I'm already learning how difficult it is. Of course people like you don't help.

Jul 10, 2006
You're just like Vinni. He uses the same stuff. Except Vinni actually serves the country as a police officer. What the fuck do you do, dickarm?
Dickarm? Have you been peaking into my bathroom when I'm taking a shower or something? How else would you know I am so well endowed? :agree: :lol:

I served my country in much more meaningful ways than cheering for a soccer team from my couch. :tup:

And I just graduated from college. I'm already learning how difficult it is. Of course people like you don't help.
lmao, how do people who root for Italy make your life out of college difficult? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF are you talking about?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dickarm? Have you been peaking into my bathroom when I'm taking a shower or something? How else would you know I am so well endowed? :agree: :lol:

I served my country in much more meaningful ways than cheering for a soccer team from my couch. :tup:
I doubt that.

lmao, how do people who root for Italy make your life out of college difficult? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF are you talking about?
It's called taking jobs. Thankfully though our country gives priority to real citizens. You can have your job at Wal-Mart.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
here we go again.....andy you really must stop hating on people based on their preference for a football team. he isnt going around shooting american people.

look italy were terribe, but lets just hope players like motta, santon, giovinco, marchisio begin breaking into the team before the world cup.

may i ask was santon with the u21's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)