FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (94 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hey, Gigli, Secco, Blanc...DO YOU STILL WANT AN ITALIAN CORE IN JUVE?

Go foreign please. We don't need inferior Italians. Keep Buffon, Del Piero, Giovinco and 2-3 more Italians in the squad (not in the starting XI, but in the squad) and get us quality foreigners.

P.S: No wonder Inter keep winning. They don't have Italians.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Buffon looks so pissed!!!
i would'nt blame him to be honest goggo, the man has to give in to soo much crap from his defenders both in club and national level. why?? he might as well spend his valuable time playing with his son or with alena :juventus: than be with a bunch of idiots in front f him. i am not watching the game so i might be a bit too harsh but 3 goals, one of which is an own goal speaks volumes.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Even the Italy of Donadoni was better than this. They can't do anything right.

Whats even worse is the stubbornness from the players and coach, constantly quoting an achievement from 3 years ago to dispel any criticism.

Cassano and Giovinco for next summer. Italy needs player with technique and who can make a fucking pass.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Anyone knows why Lippi substituted Iaquinta. I know he was poor, but c'mon at least he knows how to walk unlike Toni who every time he got the ball felt on his nose.

And really Camo and Gigi were probably the only players that played good.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i would'nt blame him to be honest goggo, the man has to give in to soo much crap from his defenders both in club and national level. why?? he might as well spend his valuable time playing with his son or with alena :juventus: than be with a bunch of idiots in front f him. i am not watching the game so i might be a bit too harsh but 3 goals, one of which is an own goal speaks volumes.
Buffon is going to need a pretty good therapist. The man has a pretty high risk of spending a lot of time cursing at himself with his head in his own net year-round now.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Italy's biggest problem is exactly what I said before, during, and after the USA and Egypt games: Andrea Pirlo being the centre of everything. Not saying he should be dropped out of the squad completely, but his role needs to be less prominent and maybe he shouldn't even be in the starting eleven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)