FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well you shouldn't. This is basically Juve's defence next season.
Oh, I know. But I prefer the USA to Juventus, and as I've said, I don't agree with this whole Azzurri takeover of my team, signing Cannavaro just because he needs to form a partnership for Italy for 2010.

It will be painful, but people love having this retard back, so good for them.

Cannavaro is an asshole and an idiot.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am an italy fan and they deserved to win the world cup but this team should not be described as world champions, they do not deserve to be known as such
I've been saying this since the WC: Lippi could have blown up this NT as much as he helped, and there isn't going to be calciopoli and Pessottino this time for the team to rally behind. The real stripes of Italy, and Lippi, are now just starting to show through.

TBH, this underscores why I am glad it is Ferrara right now, and not Lippi for the third time, who is being tasked to rebuild Juve at this point.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I know, but I'm sad for him, he gives everything he can, but he can't make miracles.

Btw. I bet on USA and draw on Italy :D
:lol: ok u messed up on the second one, as for the usa they r plaing a much better game, they have amazing pace in davis and donavan but its too early to say who will win.

i'm not sure if egypt goes thru despite losing or we need to draw. i will understand as soon as the second half begins.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
thats just anger mike-e-ey its a bit too harsh, that was sth and the current level is sth completely different.
It is anger, i am very angry at how bad they are playing. I just cant understand how they play with such little passion, ever since they won the world cup they have been complacent, slow and unambitious. A team that was sooo hard to beat is now just an average team.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
And what the fuck is Lippi thinking playing Iaquinta and Camo as wing forwards? Both are clearly playing out of position. 1 is a center forward and the other never plays such an advanced position with Juve.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I've been saying this since the WC: Lippi could have blown up this NT as much as he helped, and there isn't going to be calciopoli and Pessottino this time for the team to rally behind. The real stripes of Italy, and Lippi, are now just starting to show through.

TBH, this underscores why I am glad it is Ferrara right now, and not Lippi for the third time, who is being tasked to rebuild Juve at this point.
I'm starting to thank my lucky stars as well!

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i hope italy will go out. so the juventus players are fit when they are back with us.

about the game i think lippi has a braindamage how can you play with toni :S he is rubbish and what about getting iaquinta out for rossi:S

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:lol: ok u messed up on the second one, as for the usa they r plaing a much better game, they have amazing pace in davis and donavan but its too early to say who will win.

i'm not sure if egypt goes thru despite losing or we need to draw. i will understand as soon as the second half begins.
I've bet on USA mostly because they don't play bad and it was about time that they defeat someone at the tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)