FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (5 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Lippi is clueless, the 4-3-3 he spunks over just does not work with these players. The guy has been on holiday for too long he is out of touch with the football world. Even still he is not to blame for what we are seeing in this defensive preformance, "headless" and "chickens" are 2 words that could be used, as are "stupid" and "cunts". Italy should hand back the world cup because they really are not worthy
lippi obviously did not watch a single match of italy under donnadoni, because if he did he would have seen that you can not play this 4-3-3 with our players.

how can someone not get this ?

lippi will learn that this formation does not work when we are one goal short of crashing out in group stage and than do some panic reaction with totally other players and we have the same situation like euro 2008 ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even the Italy of Donadoni was better than this. They can't do anything right.

Whats even worse is the stubbornness from the players and coach, constantly quoting an achievement from 3 years ago to dispel any criticism.

Cassano and Giovinco for next summer. Italy needs player with technique and who can make a fucking pass.
Who needs Cassano when you've got Pepe? :shifty:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Lippi is clueless, the 4-3-3 he spunks over just does not work with these players. The guy has been on holiday for too long he is out of touch with the football world. Even still he is not to blame for what we are seeing in this defensive preformance, "headless" and "chickens" are 2 words that could be used, as are "stupid" and "cunts". Italy should hand back the world cup because they really are not worthy
thats just anger mike-e-ey its a bit too harsh, that was sth and the current level is sth completely different.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
i would'nt blame him to be honest goggo, the man has to give in to soo much crap from his defenders both in club and national level. why?? he might as well spend his valuable time playing with his son or with alena :juventus: than be with a bunch of idiots in front f him. i am not watching the game so i might be a bit too harsh but 3 goals, one of which is an own goal speaks volumes.
I know, but I'm sad for him, he gives everything he can, but he can't make miracles.

Btw. I bet on USA and draw on Italy :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know they are young, bug Gio, Marchisio, Balotelli, Santon, and the rest of the stars for U21 need to make the step up ASAP. Criscito needs to replace Dossena, D'ago needs to be out there and its about time Italy replaces Zambrotta on the right getting embarassed by Robinho.

I hope Lippi starts integrating the youth quickly, this would have been a perfect tournament to do that.

AND FFS WHERE THE HELL IS ANTONIO CASSANO? Big mistake by not calling him up, time to bury that hatchet.

May 22, 2007
lippi obviously did not watch a single match of italy under donnadoni, because if he did he would have seen that you can not play this 4-3-3 with our players.

how can someone not get this ?

lippi will learn that this formation does not work when we are one goal short of crashing out in group stage and than do some panic reaction with totally other players and we have the same situation like euro 2008 ...
Completely agreed.

Not all of them in the starting XI is what i meant. Not all 5-6 Italians that deserve to be in Juve.
Ahh :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)