FIFA 2007 (1 Viewer)

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
i got Fifa 07 today and tried it.
i'm still playing actually, it's nice and better than previous EAs.

but they still have some work to do to reach PES.

by the way Juve fans r great "Alex Del Piero..Il Capitano" they say it loud.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
del piero is actually one of the best players in this game stats wise despite his age, (other players from his generation are significantly weaker stats wise)

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
i didnt like the game levels even in world class level its easy to win !

and there's something weird about some players like treze he got 91 sprint speed and 94 free kicks! :wth:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
HiMovic said:
i didnt like the game levels even in world class level its easy to win !

and there's something weird about some players like treze he got 91 sprint speed and 94 free kicks! :wth:
yea i noticed that, trez is better than ale and nedved at freekicks :disagree:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ok after playing a fair time with it on the PC its time for me to write about my official experience on the game:

I ll start saying that i m a PES fan too, but Konami doesnt pay me good enough:D to make them agressive publicy bassing all the other competitive companies,
so every year i enjoy both of the editions and keep then my favourite for the main use:smoke:

There are differences between FIFA 2007 and FIFA 2006,
EA did a step forwards in terms of gameplay but you still score a load of goals without great problems or a long learning curve,
The first time i played the game, i choosed Juve VS Inter and Boumsong after a strange try to clear a ball heading in Juve's box tried a long shoot that ended up in!!!:disagree: , watching the replay again and again i had a bad feeling about this game, i m a defender in real life football, my favourite team is a defensive wise and my style on tv games is defensive wise too, FIFA games are always ultra agressive,
with the same button your player will run for the ball, di-posses the adversary and score:disagree: i also got dissapointed for the plastic look of the terrain and the non similarity of some players (like the celebrator Boumsong)
The graphics arent as good as they are on my PES 5 PC version (i reckon that i run a patch with enhanced graphics though) period.
But FIFA 2007 surprised me positively in good way after a long play:
Control!! it has much better + accurate control system than the previus FIFA and a much better control than PES 5 using the same logitech, dualshock like, gamepad.
After playing so many matches with my mates on PES we have come up to a level that every tiny detail counts and PES 5 has many such issues,
Konami knows them and every time promisses that changes will be made, but they keep repeating the same mistakes, i ve tried WE 10 aka PES 6 on the PS 2 version and the issues arent dramatically improoved...
Thats where FIFA 2007 surprised me and now and i will recommend it for multiplayer games too, because of the brilliant control:
-the player's response is very crisp, they dribble where and when you want,
they pass where and when you want, in the precise direction you choose!!!,
unlike PES they wont choose the co-player within the sorter distance no matter how hard you press the button or the direction
-while defending airballs, the players are having better positioning and the player can manually control the defender and place him in front of the attacker to gain a better position,
(PES refuses that, no matter what you do)
-also change/select and choosing the right player is better than ever.
At PES esp most of the goals conceded by me, was because of the computers doesnt allow you to control of the right defender, the right time, esp the one between the enemy attacker and your goalkeeper, i use manual settings and i keep changing between my midfielders that already are, behind the enemy attacker while he is starting of a counterattack and have no change stoping him, while FIFA 2007 gives you a defender in a position to stop the enemy player, you are not a spectator anymore, you have atlast the chance to stop the likes of Henry!!!!
-taclin is very accurate and doesnt allows you, to abuse it
(PES 6 dramatically changed that too, fortunately, the AI players can no longer perform bad taclins, bring down your player and get up stealling the ball and go away before even touch the ground)
-FKs arent that hard as they were at PES 5
neither that easy as they were at previus FIFA's, they finally got the right balance
(fortunately PES 6 allows you to score FKs too)
-the manager mode is a great addition to the game, thats why i like FIFA more in single players games, there is much more of a chalenge than just winning a game, you really get attached with your players and their evolutions, the money deal has now a much more accurate sense,
it doesnt mean that FIFA 2007 can replace a football manager, but it does give more fun as a fan to gain the total control of your clubs fate
-Music is perfect, comentators are pro's, the menu has hits, or hits to be and the atmosphere is well captured
-the fans are really appreciated by EA, someone can hear their chants, the models used are 3D models, unlike the 2D picted masses of PES
-OFFICIAL is the magic word at every FIFA game, you have everything you wished for and its all plenty, without EDITING anything or use any patches, option files and the likes, many more leagues than you wished for (serie B is enough) , all the right sponsors and football arenas, the stadiums all look much more impressive and the feeling is different at every one and each of them,
i got personally dissapointed here since some players arent all, where they supposed to be (esp Tevez+Mascherano)
and some football faces arent as reckognisable as they used to be,
but these are minor problems that never really affected me that much
-plus all the other little extra that they wont to enhance the durabilty of the game like colour of the ball, extra contests etc etc
concentrate on playability insteed i say, and this time it seems that EA did it
and they keep adding those ++:pint:

other flaws:
- very few graphics settings and the dissyness feel of a dream NFS has
- i do have the feeling that FIFA 2006 had better looking terrains, why dont they copy PES terrains too, we all know that the grass used in todays stadiums are artificial but it doesnt has to look like that...
-the menu's interface could be a little less intimidating
-the graphics overall, the movement of the ball+players arent, still, as good as they are on PES

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't know, I like it because I like playing as manager. And now, it's a little more realistic: they actually use proper currency (Pounds Sterling, US Dollars, Euros). It's kind of cool I guess, because you have to fork over a lot of cash for some players, and if they fuck up, you wasted money that you could have invested into scouting or something. I got Juve out of Serie B, and then I purchased Givet and Fabregas (young, has potential in game, don't really like him in real life) to reinforce the defence and midfield respectively. My goal is to make Juventus four-and-a-half stars again. Then I'll move on to Leeds United, and take them up to Premiership champions.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I got Fifa 2007 today, and I must say I'm impressed. Its way better than any previous Fifa version. But, as Himovic said, its way too easy to play. And the Manager Mode rocks.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am so angry.. I just played with my brother and lost.. he is so lucky, I had so many chances but did not score, and he scored some cheap goals.. damn:pumpkin: I have to calm down, I already broke 2 joy sticks..

fuck

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
Maresca said:
I am so angry.. I just played with my brother and lost.. he is so lucky, I had so many chances but did not score, and he scored some cheap goals.. damn:pumpkin: I have to calm down, I already broke 2 joy sticks..

fuck
lol... videogames become very important if ur opponent is your brother.... I once owned my brotha in def jam ffny, and he hit the wall so hard that it became a hole in it....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
little brothers do that sometimes :depressed
Rushy said:
lol... videogames become very important if ur opponent is your brother.... I once owned my brotha in def jam ffny, and he hit the wall so hard that it became a hole in it....
I decided not to play against him again soon.. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Wow, EA made a big boo-boo. I purchased Rosina from Torino, but the thing is that he's a sweeper. What the hell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)