FIFA 20 (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
how does the lack of licensing affect realism in PES equivalent of manager mode?

if i want to simulate a season of juventus will i be able to play in equivalents of Serie A, Coppa italia and CL?

the only thing different being that the tournaments have different names?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I haven't been playing FIFA nor PES since 2009. I want to test myself after a long time and buy the damn thing. Which game would you guys recommend me? Only serious posts please and arguments.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2003
I haven't been playing FIFA nor PES since 2009. I want to test myself after a long time and buy the damn thing. Which game would you guys recommend me? Only serious posts please and arguments.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
I'm playing FIFA because my nephew has it. I can play with his account. Normally i play PES, but didn't play the new one yet.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes it does.

PES is broken this year tbh. It could have been great but the refs are shite and also some other things like dribbling and passing is hit and miss.

I've played PES since the original ISS Pro, and I've never been so frustrated playing a football game. Some things are almost like real football, others have me turning off the console.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Yes it does.

PES is broken this year tbh. It could have been great but the refs are shite and also some other things like dribbling and passing is hit and miss.

I've played PES since the original ISS Pro, and I've never been so frustrated playing a football game. Some things are almost like real football, others have me turning off the console.
Did you just take a beating playing online seasons

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did you just take a beating playing online seasons
I don't play online, or at least haven't on this one. Glitchy as hell, isn't it?

I've played many regular matches even on Top Player difficulty (I always play PES on Superstar) and it's so flawed I don't know what they were thinking. The demo didn't have these issues but the multiple-patched full game does?

Worst is that I hear they aren't even going to release a 2021 game, it will just be an updated squad patch for 2020's game.

If it wasn't for the European Championships game I would have thought this was signalling the end for PES.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)