FIFA 20 (5 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I don't play online, or at least haven't on this one. Glitchy as hell, isn't it?

I've played many regular matches even on Top Player difficulty (I always play PES on Superstar) and it's so flawed I don't know what they were thinking. The demo didn't have these issues but the multiple-patched full game does?

Worst is that I hear they aren't even going to release a 2021 game, it will just be an updated squad patch for 2020's game.

If it wasn't for the European Championships game I would have thought this was signalling the end for PES.
I feel your frustration.

I'm a FIFA player but this year's FIFA has been unplayable for me. Not because of glitches or bugs but because it's boring as fuck. Players barely move, tackling is shit and dribbling and pace is OP.

FIFA 19 had more broken features but at least you had a lot more options to score and play the game rather than just drop back and throw long balls at your wingers.

Wait what :rofl: Konami has been dead for a while in the AAA gaming industry but that's just on a whole different level. These fuckers don't want to invest in development. It was evident in MGS5 and MG Survive which was a huge failure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I played FIFA 19 and enjoyed it, even though it didn't give the same sense of control as PES and felt too easy and scripted. But after what people said early on about FIFA 20 I didn't bother. Also having no Juve license or even being able to edit it put me off.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes it does.

PES is broken this year tbh. It could have been great but the refs are shite and also some other things like dribbling and passing is hit and miss.

I've played PES since the original ISS Pro, and I've never been so frustrated playing a football game. Some things are almost like real football, others have me turning off the console.
Thanx. I think I'm gonna try it soon. I don't have a joystick so will have to use keyboard again. :sergio:

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I haven't been playing FIFA nor PES since 2009. I want to test myself after a long time and buy the damn thing. Which game would you guys recommend me? Only serious posts please and arguments.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Last decent FIFA game was 18, don't even bother with 20 it's the worst shit game

FIFA 19 was okay but nothing special

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I found some really good mods for FIFA 19 and enjoyed it for the last 1-2 months. Didn't even bother with FIFA 20. PES has some really good things this year, but gameplay is too predictable and robotic, referees are shit and after a while of getting used to it you can develop a few patterns and score every game using those because there's no variation at all.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I bought PES when it came out last year, played it for a bit then stopped, i just remember whenever the opposition had a free kick anywhere near my goal it was going in 100% of the time, i hope they patched that cancer

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My brother just sent me a video from 21 where he's shooting a goal from inside the penalty area, but as the ball is on its way to the net the ref blows the whistle for HT so it doesn't count :lol:

How can they keep fucking this game up so badly?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I honestly don't get how people can enjoy football and still keep buying fifa games with absolute BS joke level gameplay.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But Ibrahimovic claimed on social media on Monday that the game and its makers, EA Sports, had been using his image without his permission.

"Who gave Fifa EA Sport permission to use my name and face? @FIFPro?" the former Manchester United and Barcelona player wrote on Twitter.

"I'm not aware to be a member of Fifpro and if I am I was put there without any real knowledge through some weird maneuver [sic].

"And for sure I never allowed @FIFAcom or Fifpro to make money using me.

"Somebody is making profit on my name and face without any agreement all these years. Time to investigate."

Bale, 31, responded by writing: "@Ibra_official Interesting... what is @FIFPro ? #TimeToInvestigate."

---------------------------------

In a statement to BBC Sport Wales, EA Sports said: "To be very clear, we have contractual rights to include the likeness of all players currently in our game.

"We are aware of discussions around licensing of players in EA Sports Fifa.

"The current situation being played out on social media is an attempt to draw Fifa 21 into a dispute between a number of third parties and has little to do with EA Sports."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55059626

This could get interesting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There isn't a thread for it it seems, but FIFA 22 is free this month for Playstation Plus. From the sound of things though, it still might not even be worth it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)