FIFA 20 (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Does PES have league licenses? Do they have Serie A and Champions League?

If not, PES is garbage.
https://uk.ign.com/wikis/pes-2019/T...d_Leagues_in_PES_2019#Lega_Italia_.2F_Serie_A

It's nowhere near to FIFA sadly.

Things have moved on from that article, Liverpool have swapped places with us, we've joined PES and they in turn have gone to FIFA.

Konami received their biggest loss last year when UEFA ended their 10 year partnership with them. EA is miles above sadly.

Also depending on how you see this, PES have no plans to introduce women football. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
https://uk.ign.com/wikis/pes-2019/T...d_Leagues_in_PES_2019#Lega_Italia_.2F_Serie_A

It's nowhere near to FIFA sadly.

Things have moved on from that article, Liverpool have swapped places with us, we've joined PES and they in turn have gone to FIFA.

Konami received their biggest loss last year when UEFA ended their 10 year partnership with them. EA is miles above sadly.

Also depending on how you see this, PES have no plans to introduce women football. ;-)

I tried playing PES several years ago, maybe it was 2009, and it was rather boring. But I like career mode.

Perhaps it's time to just give up video games all together. After all, it's a huge time waste and now that I'm over 30 it doesn't really serve any purpose.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I tried playing PES several years ago, maybe it was 2009, and it was rather boring. But I like career mode.

Perhaps it's time to just give up video games all together. After all, it's a huge time waste and now that I'm over 30 it doesn't really serve any purpose.
Yeah same it's been a while since I last played it, apparently their master league (career mode) has improved vastly. You can get other teams sign your player who has a release clause. Sounds crap, but Its realistic compared to FIFA career mode.

Yeah i'm mid 30s as well and it does get harder being a family man. I gotta put the little bastards to sleep before I get a chance to switch on the console. I'm also a night owl so probably will continue being a kid till my health deteriorates.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #44
    I skipped FIFA 18 and bought PES that year, then back to FIFA. Been a FIFA player since 94 and PES since the beginning as well, but it's quite clear PES have the most realistic gameplay. The ball physics and body movements simply can't be touched by FIFA. PES suck at presentation though. That's the problem with Konami (Japanese) games, sometimes it'll just feel empty (and dated looking) and really hard to get immersed into.

And there's the matter of the licenses. The process of installing all the right leagues and everything is quite easy, but it takes a few months after the game is released for the community to have a proper patch with everything.

Having said that, there's a good chance I'll skip FIFA (If there are no major changes in CM) and go PES again this year.

- - - Updated - - -

One must do what they want with their lives but I don't agree with that comment at all. My first video game was an Atari and been playing ever since.

I don't think I'll ever stop even when I'm well over 60. It serves the purpose of entertaining me. And well, I've seen games coming from fucking dots to photo realistic visuals, I'm still amazed by what technology can do just like I was when I was a kid.

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
    For many years PES had the official Champions League license, but Juventus wasn't there, the club was in FIFA. Now FIFA has the official Champions League license, but Juventus won't be there anymore, the club moved to PES.

Even in the imaginary worlds Juventus and the Champions League trophy stay in the parallel universes.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    I've been playing the PES demo on steam recently, gameplay is miles ahead of Fifa imo, since im mostly a career mode player these days i'll probably make the switch this season

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Been saying for a while now that you guys should fuck off FIFA. That’s for 10 year olds. The real ballers play PES.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    - Cristiano Ronaldo: 93
    - Giorgio Chiellini: 89
    - Paulo Dybala: 88
    - Miralem Pjanic: 86
    - Leonardo Bonucci: 86
    - Wojciech Szczesny: 86
    - Matthijs De Ligt: 85
    - Alex Sandro: 85
    - Blaise Matuidi: 85

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2019-09-10_00-20-31.jpg

james95

Sep 2, 2018
    - Cristiano Ronaldo: 93
    - Giorgio Chiellini: 89
    - Paulo Dybala: 88
    - Miralem Pjanic: 86
    - Leonardo Bonucci: 86
    - Wojciech Szczesny: 86
    - Matthijs De Ligt: 85
    - Alex Sandro: 85
    - Blaise Matuidi: 85

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2019-09-10_00-20-31.jpg
    That means Costa got a big downgrade if he’s not even listed. Last year he was 86. Probably 84 or low end 85 this year. Wouldn’t be surprised to see as low as 83.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Dybala with an 88 rating,
    1 less than Chiellini hahahaha, who the fuck does these ratings
    He should probably be 86

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013

james95

Sep 2, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)