Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I hope he does well, Conte took too long to use him and now he'll have a shitload of pressure on him. Lets hope he puts out a decent performance and convinces him he has a future in the club.

May 15, 2013
There's no such fact, he IS good. Anyone who knows him from Bilbao can attest to that and that is the only fact. Now, can he be good in our system? That's a whole 'nother story.
Good players are good in any system, Llorente was very good for Athletic Club, is good enough for a top club like Juve?, will see, right now he don´t look good enough

May 15, 2013
For me the best of that three is Soldado, then Llorente and Negredo, the main difference between Llorente and Negredo.

Llorente was benched last season because he turned in to a lazy cunt, he didn´t play well and he didn´t train well, all he did last season in Bilbao was complaint to some media, he was in slavery, poor boy.

If he is in the starting team today, good luck Nando, even you don´t deserve it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For me the best of that three is Soldado, then Llorente and Negredo, the main difference between Llorente and Negredo.

Llorente was benched last season because he turned in to a lazy cunt, he didn´t play well and he didn´t train well, all he did last season in Bilbao was complaint to some media, he was in slavery, poor boy.

If he is in the starting team today, good luck Nando, even you don´t deserve it.
Jasi, if he scores today I won't ban this multiple account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)