Fernando Llorente (17 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Give him some time..

What about: "I had a hard time and I need time to adapt", "my team mates are doing it ok I'll have to work harder"... no recognition or situation analysis just he's "surprised"... that would have bring peace to the situaion right now. Add this to last week stupid rumours about Madrid and Barça.... he's trying to increase the pressure on Conte
:andyandbarcelona:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can't really blame him for saying that. Even Giovinco and Quag got some time on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever he does get a chance, he better have a monster performance. Anything less than that and conte will drop him for good
Agreed.

It's gonna be pretty tough. He can turn into a new Amauri with those heavy wages.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yeah but the players he froze out were all mediocre and sucked donkey dick at their next club.

Maybe Llorente is as mediocre as them?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah but the players he froze out were all mediocre and sucked donkey dick at their next club.

Maybe Llorente is as mediocre as them?
But this means we are up to witness a new Amauri refusing all other clubs and enjoying the life in Italy with good wages.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
So true, I will accept the fact that he is not that good but I really want to see for myself. Unfortunately I am not attending the training sessions.
There's no such fact, he IS good. Anyone who knows him from Bilbao can attest to that and that is the only fact. Now, can he be good in our system? That's a whole 'nother story.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't care about the formation as long as the right players are chosen and with the right approach towards the opponents.
True...double edge sword.

1.) If we don't start the game running and going at the opponent looking for blood (which I CAN"T STAND MORE THAN ANYTHING), then we need the right starting players that can capitalize on the couple good chances we might create.

2.) If Conte wishes to have players that control possession and just dominate by grinding down the opposition with maybe only 1 dangerous player (Tevez/Mirko) then there is no point in Llorente as he would probably be counter productive, well thats how most people think he would be anyways.

So basically pick the choice...depends how Conte is feeling I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)