Fernando Llorente (76 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
True...double edge sword.

1.) If we don't start the game running and going at the opponent looking for blood (which I CAN"T STAND MORE THAN ANYTHING), then we need the right starting players that can capitalize on the couple good chances we might create.

2.) If Conte wishes to have players that control possession and just dominate by grinding down the opposition with maybe only 1 dangerous player (Tevez/Mirko) then there is no point in Llorente as he would probably be counter productive, well thats how most people think he would be anyways.

So basically pick the choice...depends how Conte is feeling I guess.
doesn't everything?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Maybe Llorente is as mediocre as them?
Of course he is, this Spanish national football player, World and European Champion, who has 100 goals in the last 4 seasons for a club like Bilbao, where he rarely gets support with his medicore players around him and not to mention, he is not a striker that waits in the box. (I don't know where people or Toni gets this from.).

[video=metacafe;8461642/llorente_vs_sporting/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8461642/llorente_vs_sporting/[/video]

Yeah, definitely Amauri level.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
People who follow the Spanish League, who would you say is the best, Llorente, Negredo or Soldado. And obviously talking about when Llorente was doing well and not benched because of contract issues.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm always blown when I see you in the soccer sections of the forum. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he is, this Spanish national football player, World and European Champion, who has 100 goals in the last 4 seasons for a club like Bilbao, where he rarely gets support with his medicore players around him and not to mention, he is not a striker that waits in the box. (I don't know where people or Toni gets this from.).

[video=metacafe;8461642/llorente_vs_sporting/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8461642/llorente_vs_sporting/[/video]

Yeah, definitely Amauri level.
Him in a 433 :tuttosport:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
People who follow the Spanish League, who would you say is the best, Llorente, Negredo or Soldado. And obviously talking about when Llorente was doing well and not benched because of contract issues.
In all honesty I think Llorente is the best of all three, then again I have watched more Athletic games than Valencia or Sevilla so I'm just overall more familiar with him. But before what happened last season he was a great player which is why I've been so hardline defending him here.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Llorente is more all rounder and better than Soldado, but Soldado is probably more lethal finisher.

Not too sure about Negredo but I don't think he is better than either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)