Fernando Llorente (183 Viewers)

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
Llorente will get his minutes. Everyone has to calm down that Conte has a secret agenda towards the Spaniard.
Lacina Traoré

- - - Updated - - -

It's begining

To be true I think will regain competition shape in a couple of months and will end up having a decent scorecard; but only if he's patient enough and doesn't start bitching around... problem is this is a guy who think that deserves a place in the team cause he's world champion (from the bench but champion anyway)... he's not the humble and down to earth guy you think he is...
told ya...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I don't find what he said to be "bitching" at all. I think it's only natural that he might think he would have made at least one appearance by now & he's not really complaining about it either, just making a statement.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I don't find what he said to be "bitching" at all. I think it's only natural that he might think he would have made at least one appearance by now & he's not really complaining about it either, just making a statement.
Give him some time..

What about: "I had a hard time and I need time to adapt", "my team mates are doing it ok I'll have to work harder"... no recognition or situation analysis just he's "surprised"... that would have bring peace to the situaion right now. Add this to last week stupid rumours about Madrid and Barça.... he's trying to increase the pressure on Conte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)