Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you can stop it right there.

It was obvious tevez and llorente are still looking for each other. yet some nice things came trough, and when tevez was dropping off, suddenly tevez got mighty dangerous.

Its normal,both are new.

remember zidane and nedved took half a year to settle

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont want us to sell him. like zach said it takes a while to adapt. i get that, it;s just that he is never going to adapt.

i give him until october before the fans turn on him. trust me on this

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i dont want us to sell him. like zach said it takes a while to adapt. i get that, it;s just that he is never going to adapt.

i give him until october before the fans turn on him. trust me on this
Fans can be bastards. We'll see. He still hasn't played competitive match. Relax Lion.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm a little worried too, not because he sucked today or in the TIM trophy (all 20 min of it, yeah) but because he wasn't very impressive in the training videos. His reluctance to hold on to the ball was worrying, his first touch was worrying, and missing easy goal opportunities like today was worrying. That being said, I'd rather he find his form with his new teammates, in a new league and warm up like a diesel engine rather than show up like the energizer bunny a la Krasic and crash and burn 6 months later.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He seemed unable to keep or move with the ball even though he is touted to be skilled on the ball despite his stature. I hope things shape up because he was also immobile

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He'll get back to his 11-12 form. Give the guy a break, he barely played last season. The talent is there, plus even when not playing his best, he shoulda got an assist today.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Relax, give the man a break. It's just a friendly. He's a talented player. Just needs some time to adapt. I'm sure he'll be back to his best in a couple of weeks. People get way too dramatic here.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Liked what I saw from him, if you take in to account that he didn't really had a full match in a half year or so. Should have scored and his assist for the Isla shot was awesome. Still lacks chemistry with Tevez, but this is nothing to be surprised about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)