Fernando Llorente (226 Viewers)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
People talking about selling him? ALREADY?

Give him a chance, he doesn't have a lot of match preparation considering he barely played last season. I do agree with Tevez and Llorente not having chemistry though but they are both new in a new squad. I still think Vuci should always start with one of them till they prove they can play together

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That didn't stop people from exaggerating about Ogbonna's performance though.

Consistency is key.
Ogbonna looked comfortable out there, no question about it.

Llorente is still clearly finding his feet (form and fitness), after a hugely interrupted season. I refuse to berate anyone for a "poor" performance in these sorts of games, I prefer to look at the positives.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was lost, but IMO , apart from his matchfitness, he lacks confidence!!. Still we ned to remember tht he is a great player and im pretty sure he will bounce back as the preseason goes on!!!.

:tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
On a positive note, it was really great positioning. Matri-esque I would say.

I know that sounds like trolling, but I'm a huge fan of Matri for his movement, and I mean it wholeheartedly.

I believe in Fernando. It's just pre-season, we should keep our calm.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He looked really tired out there. Maybe it takes some time for him to get used to Conte's trainings, or he's working his ass off in those sessions to reach max sharpness.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Ogbonna looked comfortable out there, no question about it.

Llorente is still clearly finding his feet (form and fitness), after a hugely interrupted season. I refuse to berate anyone for a "poor" performance in these sorts of games, I prefer to look at the positives.
Yeah, but "good" performances in friendlies = :weee: wawawawawaw and "bad" performances in friendlies = "it's just pre season".

It doesn't really make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)