Fernando Llorente (180 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A friend of mine who is a huge Real fan and follows them and the La Liga pretty closely, had mentioned that Llorente will impress us more than Higuain and that he rates the former much higher than Gonzalo, as a complete CF. he also mentioned we'd be surprised at his capabilities viz a vis Higuain. Just thought I'd share for whatever it's worth.

- - - Updated - - -

That makes absolutely no sense.

It's the same player, no matter price.
No it's true. I think the hype and ancitipstion of a signing adds to the expectations of the player too. Given that Llorente signed for free, two-three months ago when there was less focus on the mercato, it killed the anticipation and hype completely. Just coz the player signed on a free doesn't mean he isn't going to have value on the pitch.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope his arrival means we will be using 4-3-3 more. Perfect CF for this tactic.

We just need a quality RWF who can cross and we're good to go.

Vucinic/Gio - Llorente - */Pepe

Realistic scenario to achieve and I hope we're looking into it.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
A friend of mine who is a huge Real fan and follows them and the La Liga pretty closely, had mentioned that Llorente will impress us more than Higuain and that he rates the former much higher than Gonzalo, as a complete CF. he also mentioned we'd be surprised at his capabilities viz a vis Higuain. Just thought I'd share for whatever it's worth.
I think your friend most likely is biased. The grass is always greener on the other side.
Its like comparing on of our best to other players, we will always know the smallest fuck up a Juve player has, as we watch him week in week out, players from another team on the other hand, wont get into the tiniest details like that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
But Llorente is underrated. I wonder what his profile would be like if he was even on a team like Atl. Madrid instead of Bilbao.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think your friend most likely is biased. The grass is always greener on the other side.
Its like comparing on of our best to other players, we will always know the smallest fuck up a Juve player has, as we watch him week in week out, players from another team on the other hand, wont get into the tiniest details like that.
Hard to say to be honest. But I am very keen to see Llorente play in our systems and under Conte. The important thing is for him to adapt to the culture of the game in Italy. If he does that I think he could score 15 goals in his debut season. If not, I don't think he'll get past 11-12.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think Llorente is the most exciting signing we going to see this season , because its been 6 month since everyone is waiting to see him play for us.

Been watching his video all over again. Such a cool nickname " The Lion King"

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
first of all there is only one lion king and it's me

second lol @ you pathetic insects thinking llorente is going to actually score a lot of goals. seriously lmao. just go away already.

he's pretty much amauri 2.0 without the hand clapping. once her starts flopping around you'll see. he's spanish in serie a. disaster guaranteed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)