Fernando Llorente (218 Viewers)

DST17

May 3, 2012
I'm excited about this guy too. Let's not forget he was chased by pretty much all the big clubs but of course that no one will pay 36 million for a player with an year left of his contract. And Marotta is the god of free signings, so we were so lucky to land him. That being said, I voted 15-19 goals but it wouldn't surprise me if he tops that. Especially if he's a starter and no other CF arrives. Jovetic will make more than 10 assists with Llorente next to him, mark my words.

Schnaubau

May 21, 2013
depends on the pre-season training and his form. bielsa not letting him play did certainly not help him to stay in form. he's problably having some problems at first so i'll go with about 15

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
- Juve have been keeping an eye on Llorente since he signed
- Continuing contact between Juve staff and Llorente through meetings, emails, etc.
- He's working hard in training to ensure he's in decent shape when he arrives at Juve
- Conte and his staff will put together a training plan for Llorente to work to over the summer so he is in good shape for pre-season
- His Italian is decent and improving (so he shouldn't have the communication issues Krasic and Elia had)

http://www.calciomercato.com/juventus/juve-lo-staff-di-conte-vola-in-spagna-da-llorente-329459

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)