Fernando Llorente (214 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
first of all there is only one lion king and it's me

second lol @ you pathetic insects thinking llorente is going to actually score a lot of goals. seriously lmao. just go away already.

he's pretty much amauri 2.0 without the hand clapping. once her starts flopping around you'll see. he's spanish in serie a. disaster guaranteed.
:lol: Never seen Llorente play EVER

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

second lol @ you pathetic insects thinking llorente is going to actually score a lot of goals. seriously lmao. just go away already.

he's pretty much amauri 2.0 without the hand clapping. once her starts flopping around you'll see. he's spanish in serie a. disaster guaranteed.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

of course you are...

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Hard to say to be honest. But I am very keen to see Llorente play in our systems and under Conte. The important thing is for him to adapt to the culture of the game in Italy. If he does that I think he could score 15 goals in his debut season. If not, I don't think he'll get past 11-12.
:agree:
If he can be our main target man, then we need a playmaking forward to sub Vucinic when he is in off days (like 2/3 of the season). Gio in that role is proven to be disastrous.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I voted 5 to 9 goals, because IMO he needs to adapt.

But his value i think, will be not on how many oas he scores... but all the work he will do on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)