Fernando Llorente (139 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
he must have fallen asleep and conte woke him up

also Del Bosque rates him a lot, he has always said that he wanted him to regain form in order to pick him, and by picking him after only a few preseason games with us says something

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's the biggest worry of mine after watching matches vs merda and Everton. His understanding with Tevez is non-existent while Tevez and Vucinic already show some nice understanding with each other.

I think Llorente is not suited to play in two-man attack. He looks lost there. I'd like to see him in 4-3-3 just to see if it's actually his confidence/form or just inability to play in two man attack. As for now I'd go with the latter.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's the biggest worry of mine after watching matches vs merda and Everton. His understanding with Tevez is non-existent while Tevez and Vucinic already show some nice understanding with each other.

I think Llorente is not suited to play in two-man attack. He looks lost there. I'd like to see him in 4-3-3 just to see if it's actually his confidence/form or just inability to play in two man attack. As for now I'd go with the latter.
Crazy that..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

As for now I'd like to see him in a competitive match, before passing judgement. If we're going by the pre season games, Pirlo should be gift wrapped and sent back to Milan.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Fernando Llorente has disappointed in pre-season and it’s rumouredJuventus could drop him for the Super Cup against Lazio.

The Spanish international arrived on a free transfer from Athletic Bilbao, but was out of shape after barely featuring last season due to a contract dispute.

Coach Antonio Conte was spotted taking Llorente aside during training for a half-hour personalised lesson on tactics.

La Gazzetta dello Sport now claim he has been so disappointing thatLlorente will be dropped for the first official match of the season.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Fernando Llorente has disappointed in pre-season and it’s rumouredJuventus could drop him for the Super Cup against Lazio.

The Spanish international arrived on a free transfer from Athletic Bilbao, but was out of shape after barely featuring last season due to a contract dispute.

Coach Antonio Conte was spotted taking Llorente aside during training for a half-hour personalised lesson on tactics.

La Gazzetta dello Sport now claim he has been so disappointing thatLlorente will be dropped for the first official match of the season.
this is bullshit

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Gazzeta fabricating news I thing we all got used to it by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)