Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
@LiquidPLP

He is starting.
Yeah thanks.

He played 45 minutes. Not much to say really. He looked decent at times but being whistled by fans never helps I guess. I liked his technique and strength but on the other hand he was a bit static. Under Conte he'd have to run much more. For now that's it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
well, keep in mind that he knows his future at bilbao isn't bright so obviously he's not giving 100% and doing a lot of moping around.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I really dont know what to make of this player. I havent seen him much to have my own opinion. But my Madrista friend told me that he is a beast and that with his characteristics he would fit wonderfully in this Juve. And i really trust my friend's judgement.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
In my days as a Juventuz reporter I've never seen anything more done deal than this transfer.

First the basque media reported it (back in november).

Now Gazzetta and La Stampa are 100% sure it's done.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
have i missed something? is he officially signing with you? last time i checked, he's joining us to play next to Suarez next Summer. :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has Marotta written all over it, he won't resist this, but I'm still not convinced someone else won't offer big wages for such a player on a free.

Whether you pay €25m and €12m over 4 years in wages or no transfer fee and €24m over 4 years in wages plus a couple of million in signing on bonuses it still works out cheaper this way to purchase the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)