Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He's probably fit, but not up to match speed considering he's been benched for much of the season.

Still if you guys got him in January, that would leave the spring for settling in and the pre-season for Juve to properly integrate him into the game plan.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't the Basque the whealiest in Spain?
No, they just have a very economical system. They rarely take losses when they sell players and have moderate success on the pitch.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
Who gives a $#@!, as long as we get a quality player for free\cheap I'm happy.
Well said... I thought you all here were to be happy with the news... I'd be happy to get a player like Llorente transfer free... some people just got to complain and moan about everything

Llorente would never play under Bielsa anyway.
He's playing. He has some issues regading his work ethis during some training seasons but the guy is playing. He played the Euro so he has a special adaptation. In my opinion the problem is the guy is leaving in June and an injury now could end up in a blank season. He's taking it easy specially after his problems in his left knee during last season.

Why are you here then?
to inform you a little bit. I'm not here to get money for Llorente, belive me

They sound like a bunch of inbred imbeciles to me.
Just your opinion. May be you're right after all; you sound as a completely expert in the subject... that's no surprise as you probably got to deal with one everyday, 24/7...

Apparently Llorente is not an upgrade to what we have.
It's a very good player but he's not top 5 in the world.
I got my doubts for him plying in a team like Juve cause to me one of his big problems is his mental weakness... he chokes on pressure... but I've to admit he has improved in that area... specially since he became world and european champions... I't could have been a matter of self confidence.

how match fit is he? knowing Conte he won't let him step on the field for a month till he's fully ready.
I thing I've answered before.

One of the wealthiest. Just below Catalana I think :)
The club it's moderatly wealthy cause although we overpay our players (due to self-imposed transfers restrictions), we don't have to buy big names. As I said we got 40 mil. for Javi Martinez and nobody has been signed yet... and Urrutia has said he won't be singing anyone in January.

no, that is basque ;)
atletico is Spanish, athletic is Basque
"Athletic" is english
the club was founded by english people. People here like and respect traditions. Franco foreced the name of the club to be changed to "Atletico" but as soon democracy arrived the name was changed again to it's english form.

To be true I think Athletic it's more into traditions than into political stuff.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He's playing. He has some issues regading his work ethis during some training seasons but the guy is playing. He played the Euro so he has a special adaptation. In my opinion the problem is the guy is leaving in June and an injury now could end up in a blank season. He's tkaing it easy specially after his problems in his left knee during las season..
He didn't play in Euros, he was in the squad. But didn't play.

This season, he barely plays more than 30 mins. Of course, Aduriz is on fire, but still.

It's a very good player but he's not top 5 in the world.
I got my doubts for him plying in a team like Juve cause to me one of his big problems is his mental weakness... he chokes on pressure... but I've to admit he has improved in that area... specially since he became world and european champions... I't could have been a matter of self confidence..
I was being sarcastic :D

The club it's moderatly wealthy cause although we overpay our players (due to self-imposed transfers restrictions), we don't have to buy big names. AS I said we got 40 mil. for Javi Martinez and nobody has been signed yet... and Urrutia has sadi he won't be singing anyone in January.
Do you think there are any chances RS will sell Griezmann or Inigo Martínez to Athletic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)