Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I get athletics stance in that they arnt to be bullied to a sale but seriously this guy wants out and to keep in on the bench and let him rot just to prove a point is stupid. He has to be disrupting the team one way or another it may not be by words but by his body language his appearance in general can be disruptive. Athletic need to just cut their loses get some money out of it and sell the freaking guy. I can care less whether its now or later because free is always better (assuming he only wants Juve) but hey im not a club executive so i dont know whats going on there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
we can get rid of bendner to make space for him?

if we dispatch him and sadly matri too... it would be enough space for llorente or any other great striker to come.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
If he comes in, who'd you get rid of?

A) Mirko Vučinić
B) Sebastian Giovinco
C) Nicklas Bendtner
D) Fabio Quagliarella
E) Alessandro Matri

Don't know if C or E.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente has dismissed exit talks and has reiterated his desire to stay at San Mames.

The Spain international was ready to leave the club in September, and has since been linked with a move to Italian champions Juventus during the next transfer window.

However, the 27-year-old is adamant that his only concern is doing well for the Northerners.

“My only future is to continue with Athletic and give everything here," he told reporters.

"I'm not thinking about the future and I don’t care. I focus only on playing and helping the team."

He then commented on his lack of first-team action this season compared to last term, having found himself down the pecking order with team-mate Aduriz selected ahead of him.

However, when he gets his opportunity, Llorente insists he is ready to become a starter and get into the scoring habit again.

He added: “The fact that I haven’t played regularly this season could translate to a lack of confidence in scoring goals.

"Some might call it bad luck, or maybe the confidence would see one of the goals go in, I don’t know.
“Hopefully I can get a few goals by the end of the season, the more the merrier, and get the team as high as they can in the table.”

Athletic currently sit 14th in La Liga and face table-toppers Barcelona in their next league encounter.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Won't make a difference if we sign this guy if we can't even get our strikers the ball or service they need to do what they do well.

At this point I'm beginning to ponder the need for more impactful wingers more than a striker.

Gosh I'm so confused right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)