Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Conte watched Bilbao several times, right? Maybe he was intersted in Llorente back then, not Muniain.
Conte liked both.

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 22:30 ----------

Espn:It's reported that Fernando Llorente has rejected a new contract at Athletic Bilbao and wants to leave. Manchester United are being credited with an interest in the 27-year-old striker.

Maybe its our time to shine
Athletic would do anything to hold on him. But Llorente and Bielsa doesn't exactly have the best relationship.

But i still think Llorente is gonna stay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Oh hell yes.

Absolutely.

He would be perfect. For those concerned about the price for a player on the last year of his contract, keep in mind that he is still 27 years old and has a few prime years ahead of him, and is durable as well.

And this dude performs in Europe as well.

This would be a great signing, in my opinion.

An absolute tank in front of goal, with Mirko, Gio, and the MF's providing service to him.

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 16:23 ----------

One little problem with this, though, and this may actuallywork to Juve's benefit in regards to the price if they can lower it.

It seems as if he has already appeared in an EL Match
So he can't play in the CL?

Fuck that then...

Jul 20, 2012
Conte liked both.

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 22:30 ----------

Athletic would do anything to hold on him. But Llorente and Bielsa doesn't exactly have the best relationship.

But i still think Llorente is gonna stay.
If enough money comes in they will sell him or they will have to let him go on a free transfer next year

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Would defenitely welcome him to say the least. But I dont think the 20m offer is a real one at all. I doubt we are after him, but would be nice solution if we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)