Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Edin Dzeko FTW. Llorente after everything this market has put us through. I'm sorry, but he's pretty much the Spanish Pazzini. That may or may not be a good thing, but he most certainly is not the game changing, top level player, we have been promised for the last two years.

I'd be really disappointed if this move went through. Whether you blame Marrotta, Serie A, or the lack of buying power. Whatever. It would be a letdown.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He scored 90 goals in the last 4 seasons (18, 23, 19, 30) and that's one more reason why he'd be expensive, despite having 1 year left on his contract. If he's available, I expect some other big teams to be after him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Edin Dzeko FTW. Llorente after everything this market has put us through. I'm sorry, but he's pretty much the Spanish Pazzini. That may or may not be a good thing, but he most certainly is not the game changing, top level player, we have been promised for the last two years.

I'd be really disappointed if this move went through. Whether you blame Marrotta, Serie A, or the lack of buying power. Whatever. It would be a letdown.
When will you realise marotta is not capable of buying a top player he promised and we are going to have to go for the next big thing. So its either the irritating fvck pazzini or a better version of him and more likeable Llorente who could still surprise and be actually good in serie A.

Or wait for the youngsters to develop into our very own WC top players.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dzeko is not really better than Llorente. Both of them have similar characteristics and are more or less of the same quality. I do think though that Dzeko will find it easier to adapt to serie A.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Dzeko is not really better than Llorente. Both of them have similar characteristics and are more or less of the same quality. I do think though that Dzeko will find it easier to adapt to serie A.
I think the reason I'm leaving toward Dzeko more is because he's probably a lot closer to King Trezegol. Llorente has some pretty consistent figures on the scoring charts but theres something about him that doesn't convince me for the Serie A.

Jul 13, 2010
DDTS FFS! Great CF, was unlucky to play in a tiki-taki team, ruined his Euro chances, but I watch La Liga and he is an absolute beast. Who have seen him will agree.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
i would like to have him here rather than pazzo....just sign armero already and with pirlo, gio, vuci etc we could give a tons of assist & let this Llorente guy finish the job that matri & Quag couldn't

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I like Llorente a lot.

Knows how to lead the line, links the play nicely and still consistently provides a goal threat.

Only down side would be his lack of pace which could limit your options with regards to tactics.

I'd say 20m is not an unfair price for him, even when his contract is running out.

However, while Juve may be interested, I very much doubt anything resembling a firm offer will have been made.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I like Llorente a lot.

Knows how to lead the line, links the play nicely and still consistently provides a goal threat.

Only down side would be his lack of pace which could limit your options with regards to tactics.

I'd say 20m is not an unfair price for him, even when his contract is running out.

However, while Juve may b interested, I very much doubt anything resembling a firm offer will have been made.
:tup:

However like i said yesterday. His pace will be no problem, Since we'll most likely dominate most games.

And our only problem would be a great finisher in the box, and that's exactly what Llorente is.

---------- Post added 08.08.2012 at 00:45 ----------

Btw Mark. Who is Athletic Bilbao? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)