Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The amount is 18m euros plus bonuses, 3m. RVP went for 24.8m pounds or close to 31m euros. A full 10m gap, which is a fair difference in their situations. Also, to put things in perspective, Milan paid a little more than this to buy Gilardino back in the day. And we paid 18m for Matri. So..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So if there is no quotes from Llorente himself saying he wants Juventus and no one else it's bull$#@!.

And just yesterday the papers were convinced Dzeko was now our number one target :howler:

Merry-go-round bull$#@!.
Its indeed annoying but imo nothing will truly kick off until we approach deadline day.We just need to show a little bit more pazienza these last few days of the window.I'm pretty convinced we'll land either Dzeko or Llorente before the window shuts.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The Athletic Club sporting director Jose Maria Amorrortu, has admitted today that the situation that is going Fernando Llorente is "personally affected" before their relationship both since coach Biscayan Lezama take him to only 11 years.

"For me Fernando Llorente is Athletic player, to me is something else. Therefore I am affected by this situation affects me personally," said Amorrortu now back at a press conference on the occasion of Lezama Atletico's participation in the NextGen Series, a kind Champions League youth.

"Imagine what it means to me personally that Fernando Llorente will not continue at the club or not, that remains to be determined at this time," said coach Biscayan main partner in sports of first team coach, Marcelo Bielsa .

"Things take their course internally, but we obviously are very sensitive to the situation and trying to provide what is best for the club," explained the situation that was created after the club Llorente announce its intention not to renew the contract that binds both parties until end of season.

"Respecting the positions, we have to look forward. Our concern is to further deepen the concept of identity and belonging to our players because Athletic has to be different and unique in that," considered Amorrortu.

Shit translation but meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)