Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
From some time I have an impression that this whole Llorente interest is deliberately enlarged by press or someone else. We got "news" about Fernando almost everyday, but frankly it's even hard to define that pieces of information as credible. I don't think that after reading such revelations in newspaper anyone got a feeling that we are in any way closer to seal this deal and bring Llorente here. And in conclusion I think that our real target doesn't lie in Bilbao and we won't purchase Fernando. Dzeko looks more plausible for me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
Not sure if this was posted yet - my apologies, if it has.

via Football-Italia

Juventus director Beppe Marotta hit back at Zdenek Zeman and Walter Mazzarri, then revealed “there aren’t many easily available players.”

The transfer guru spoke ahead of tonight’s Serie A opener against Parma in Turin.

“We are the team to beat, as we have the Scudetto on our shirts, so we must be motivated and read the games well, seeing as everyone will give their best against us,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

Bids for a star striker have included Robin Van Persie, Edin Dzeko, Stevan Jovetic and now Fernando Llorente, but time is running out.

“It’s not easy to operate on the market, as there aren’t many easily available players, but we’ll see. Marco Borriello? He is a Roma player and we are not in talks.”

Coach Antonio Conte is in the stands due to his 10-month touchline ban in the match-fixing scandal.

The suspension and his protests against it have sparked comments from Roma boss Zeman and Napoli tactician Mazzarri, who suggested he ought to receive another ban for criticising the sporting justice system.

“I choose to ignore the insulting comments from Zeman and Mazzarri. Instead I’d like to say that I understand Conte’s bitterness at what he is facing. He was cleared of a shocking accusation, which pushed him to speak in a Press conference.

“He is very direct, but stayed within the rules and did not insult anyone. I feel there ought to be an immediate reform of the sporting justice system, because the stakes are very high. If Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe had been banned, it would’ve cost the club €25m, so they have to be certain when deciding on a verdict.”

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
got some questions for Juventus fans regarding Fernando Llorente

1.- He rejected an offer form Athletic for 5 milion euros per season ¿do you know how much is going Juventus to pay him?
2.- He's not leaving Bilbao this season so in case you sing a different striker for this season do you think he'll be signing by juve to play next season for free?
3.- This eurocup Spain played with no pure striker, with Torres and with Negredo and Llorente was one of the ver, very few players from Spain that didn't play a minute; do you think he's proven enought for playin in Juventus?

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
1 - 4M perhaps.
2 - No he will go to Madrid.
3 - Yes he has shown his quality at domestic and European level.
1.- so he has made his move to end up earning less money...
2.- so after une year in the bench he thinks he will disputing a place in the pitch to Benzemá or Higuaín...
3.- he did nothing in last season both finals Athletic disputed. Some people here in Bilbao acussed him of lack of personality and leadership... that's why i was asking...

THANKS

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
1.- so he has made his move to end up earning less money...
2.- so after une year in the bench he thinks he will disputing a place in the pitch to Benzemá or Higuaín...
3.- he did nothing in last season both finals Athletic disputed. Some people here in Bilbao acussed him of lack of personality and leadership... that's why i was asking...

THANKS
LOL.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
1 - He didn't reject Athletic for money, but because he wants Champions League.
2 - He'll join Barcelona.
3 - .......
1.- he has been lying more that year over here then.. he as been negotiating here for a year saying he wanted to stay here and that there was a money difference...
2.- Barça... so he's going to dispute a place in the pitch with Messi and Villa... ufff... hard to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)