Felipe Melo (30 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Reminded me of his madness that got him sent off with us against Parma in January 09/10. We were enjoying a great season up to that point, then it all went downhill thereafter.

Absolutely disgusting.

People forgot that he tried to end Poulsen's career as well: 3:38

and this famous game for Brazil with an own goal and this:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Absolutely disgusting.

People forgot that he tried to end Poulsen's career as well: 3:38

and this famous game for Brazil with an own goal and this:

He's got mental issues, that goes without saying. Unfortunately a lot of those Brazilian players come from humble beginnings, with no guidance in life then become rich and famous too young and aren't prepared for that. Remember Breno (Bayern @DAiDEViL), The guy who set his house on fire?

You don't even need to go that far back, Elano was arrested Yesterday for alleged assault on the owner for the club he played against. They're simply fucked in the head.

In this case, thanks you Felipe piece of human waste Melo. :nico:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He's got mental issues, that goes without saying. Unfortunately a lot of those Brazilian players come from humble beginnings, with no guidance in life then become rich and famous too young and aren't prepared for that. Remember Breno (Bayern @DAiDEViL), The guy who set his house on fire?

You don't even need to go that far back, Elano was arrested Yesterday for alleged assault on the owner for the club he played against. They're simply fucked in the head.

In this case, thanks you Felipe piece of human waste Melo. :nico:
For how long was Bruno jailed for that?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This guy is a fucking clown. The fact that he wore our colors for 2 years makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

"But but but, he was the best player in 2010"

Yeah.

Big deal. And winning the Special Olympics still means that at the end of the day, you are retarded.

Same difference.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst part of all this is that if this douche nozzle does get suspended for a significant amount of time, Inter might actually be better off.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
For how long was Bruno jailed for that?
3 years I think?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, you mean Bruno or Breno? Breno is the arsonist that played in Germany, I think he was in jail for 3 years and nowadays play for São Paulo.

Bruno was the guy who, with the help of his cousin, killed his wife and gave her remains to the dogs. He was the gk for Flamengo and is still in jail.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
3 years I think?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, you mean Bruno or Breno? Breno is the arsonist that played in Germany, I think he was in jail for 3 years and nowadays play for São Paulo.

Bruno was the guy who, with the help of his cousin, killed his wife and gave her remains to the dogs. He was the gk for Flamengo and is still in jail.
The guy from Bayern that burned down his house to make it look like it was an accident to take an advantage from his insurance.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This guy is a fucking clown. The fact that he wore our colors for 2 years makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

"But but but, he was the best player in 2010"

Yeah.

Big deal. And winning the Special Olympics still means that at the end of the day, you are retarded.

Same difference.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst part of all this is that if this douche nozzle does get suspended for a significant amount of time, Inter might actually be better off.
Who hijacked yo shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)