Felipe Melo (3 Viewers)

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Next Saturday it's Galatasaray v Fenerbahce (match fixers) derby game and the media is already putting pressure on Melo about him conceding a red card or possible transfer to Fenerbahce at the end of the season :lol: Typical before derby pressure/mind games from the prideless Fenerbahce side :lol:

I doubt we'll see any football, but should be fun with some violence. Too bad they're afraid to let 2,500 Gala fans in their 52,000 capacity stadium :lol:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
ya hed be benching marchisio right now
:D

Sure, Conte who played a major role in showing Melo the door, would field him instead of one of his favourite players. (Favourite meaning players he rates the highest, as he admitted himself.)

Regardless, we'd probably be sitting in 7th place if Melo was still here :p

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Great that we got rid of this fucktard loco, he just ruins the harmony of a team at juve's level, with his crazy attitude.
In fact turkey seems to be the perfect place for this headcase, I mean look at the way some of those fans react to this mad fuck's antics.
One thing I never forget about this asshole is when, just before the winter break he pre-planned it to get another yellow card so that he misses the next match and can go to holidays to his shitland brazil earlier, and we drew that game.let alone his other fuck ups.
FUCK YOU MELO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)