Felipe Melo (339 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We definintely need depth and rumors are coming already for another midfielder. I'd love him back. The way I see it is same as Caceres, he can be a great back up and make healthy competition to our other midfielders (Vidal and Marchisio). Next year we will be playing in CHL and we will have injuries and suspension, a rotation between the three would be necessary.
I say we bring him back.

He's always been a boss!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
I really doubt Terim will let go Melo. But I also doubt the final bill will be anything close to 13m. Probably more like 6m-8m.

Btw, Selcuk 9 goals/13 assists - Melo 10 goals/4 assists

Pretty good for CM-DM. We'll see how they perform in Champions League next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I really doubt Terim will let go Melo. But I also doubt the final bill will be anything close to 13m. Probably more like 6m-8m.

Pretty good for CM-DM. We'll see how they perform in Champions League next season.
Well if your club can't stump up the 13M or at least give us a decent offer for him (between 11 or 12M), then it doesnt matter what Terim wants, Felipe Melo will be back at Juventus. You're kidding yourself if you think we'll sell him to you guys for 6M. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Just my opinion. God know's what the clubs will agree on. But it's also funny how many of you underrate Melo all the time, yet expect to get 10m+ out of him just because the club overpayed for him :)

Montolivo is a free agent at the end of the season and Terim does have a interest on him. This could also change his mind, just a little possibility. But I'm pretty sure we'll buy Melo out in a month or two. So you guys can relax a bit :hellyes:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just my opinion. God know's what the clubs will agree on. But it's also funny how many of you underrate Melo all the time, yet expect to get 10m+ out of him just because the club overpayed for him :)

Montolivo is a free agent at the end of the season and Terim does have a interest on him. This could also change his mind, just a little possibility. But I'm pretty sure we'll buy Melo out in a month or two. So you guys can relax a bit :hellyes:
Oh, the pressure. :panic:

We either get paid a decent fee and use it on another CM, or we don't, and get a good CM to rotate with our current trio.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

10 goals/4 assists and still crying to reduce a measly 13M?

great club.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Noy that he is not good... but that he is mental. And when things start to go wrong.. you cant have mental players like him.

Camo was kind of mental, and we had a lot of problems because of this. We dont want this to happen again as is proved that Melo goes insane all out of the blu.

That said, it is very tempting to use his abilities as a footballer.. but im pretty sure Conte will not want him back because of his behaviour issues

Jan 5, 2011

Contract said 13m then please give us 13m, where the fuck the number 10 comes from? We expected 13m not 26m. And if your club doesn't have 13m then it is fine, Melo back to us, rot on the bench maybe, but it is how business should be done. But really, you as a galatasaray fan should feel ashamed if that happens.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Contract said 13m then please give us 13m, where the $#@! the number 10 comes from? We expected 13m not 26m. And if your club doesn't have 13m then it is fine, Melo back to us, rot on the bench maybe, but it is how business should be done. But really, you as a galatasaray fan should feel ashamed if that happens.
Manuel Fernandez from Valencia was loaned with a buyout option at the end of last season. The buyout option two clubs agreed on was 17m Euros. Yet the clubs end up agreeing on 2m Euros or something like that. Why would I be ashamed of bargaining?

Another great game for Melo today. Outside of Turkey I am a Juve supporter from childhood and I know how Melo did in Juve. But I can honestly say that Melo is a totally different player than what he was at Juve. Terim's offensive game understanding and Melo's mid-field partner Selcuk has a big role in this. Juve had a dead dirt on top of the club (an expression in Turkish) and no matter who played and how good they played the team never did well. Besides all this, Melo maybe didn't do what a 20m+ Euro player should do. But he sure didn't do bad eighter and could have done far better if the team had the right atmosphere. JMO

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
considering his season, we should not sell him if they dont meet the buyout price

We dont need a new defensive minded midfielder, we could just take him back, if he wants to mentally adept to the italan game.

Jun 7, 2003
Manuel Fernandez from Valencia was loaned with a buyout option at the end of last season. The buyout option two clubs agreed on was 17m Euros. Yet the clubs end up agreeing on 2m Euros or something like that. Why would I be ashamed of bargaining?

Another great game for Melo today. Outside of Turkey I am a Juve supporter from childhood and I know how Melo did in Juve. But I can honestly say that Melo is a totally different player than what he was at Juve. Terim's offensive game understanding and Melo's mid-field partner Selcuk has a big role in this. Juve had a dead dirt on top of the club (an expression in Turkish) and no matter who played and how good they played the team never did well. Besides all this, Melo maybe didn't do what a 20m+ Euro player should do. But he sure didn't do bad eighter and could have done far better if the team had the right atmosphere. JMO
:tup:

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
considering his season, we should not sell him if they dont meet the buyout price

We dont need a new defensive minded midfielder, we could just take him back, if he wants to mentally adept to the italan game.
^This^ was one of the reasons why Melo didn't do what was really expected of him. When you have a player like Melo, you should never limit his roles. He's a very creative player, yet fights like a real warrior. He tackles, steals balls, goes in the box looking for goals, creates pass traffic, relieves the team when under pressure and etc. To me he's a complete mid-field player.

Next year in the Champions League, I think everyone will witness what Melo is really capable of.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
^This^ was one of the reasons why Melo didn't do what was really expected of him. When you have a player like Melo, you should never limit his roles. He's a very creative player, yet fights like a real warrior. He tackles, steals balls, goes in the box looking for goals, creates pass traffic, relieves the team when under pressure and etc. To me he's a complete mid-field player.

Next year in the Champions League, I think everyone will witness what Melo is really capable of.
team allways is more important then the player.

you only build it around a player, when he is 3 times better then the others.

melo wasent.

and championsleague, will depend on conte fielding him if the buyout isnt matched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 339)